Chapter 9

Sup people sorry for not updating so long I had school work ;( anyway this chapter is dedicated to everyone :).

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mya POV:

I turn the corner only to be meet with

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Reiji !!!!! 0_0 , he was coming this way he does not seem to notice me.

''Okay lets just slowly back up i am sure he did not notice me, i am sorry to say this senpai but do not notice me!!!''

While i turned around heading the other direction only to be meet with kanato.

''I am dead now'' 

okay either kanato or reiji

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Hi there buddy'  while heading to kanato. I put my arm over his shoulder and lead him far away from reiji. when out of reiji  sight,kanato was staring at me like if i grow to heads.

'Well thanks a lot buddy i owe you one you save my ass back there.' 'Well bye!' i turned to walk away,but he gripped my hand.

.

.

.

OWWIEE OwO 

'Where do you think you are going?' while looking at me angrily. ' Do you think you will get away after what you did to teddy and i?

'Well yea but not until you gripped my hand.' He increased the pressure on his grip.

'Ayato was mad at me and teddy' he said  faking sobbing. i f***ing ship it!! ayaka it is !! 'You think you will get away !!!!! ' he shouted angrily.

And yui called me moody.

'Look buddy i am very sorry how about i make you some cake when we reach home huh?'

'Really he asked losing his grip slightly' 

'Yes'

'Okay and he let go' I took that chance and ran away

'heheh in your dreams teddy bear boy!!!' i ran fast as i can

'what!!!!' he shouted 'you tricked me'

'Well duh sayonara bitch' and i ran far away.

Few hours later. 3rd pov

I feel kind of bad,i ran away and trick him like a jerk.And he did came in the right time, when reiji  was coming after me.(no pervy thinking) I am going to make him a cake. the orange girl thought. 

'I AM GOING TO MAKE HIM THE CAKE!!!'. I shouted while walking out the school, standing by the limo waiting for the rest brothers

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<