8 - Breakdown

1,000 views. Holy moly.

THANK YOU ALL!

-  -  -

m a y a

The sun rose, and shined right on my face. What a great way to start the day huh?

I got up from the ground, and shaked off the sand and dirt off the blanket. Once I did that I folded the blanket and placed it on top of my luggage so it wouldn't get in the way.

My stomach started growling. Here we go.

We stopped eating fish everyday. We found some crabs and lobsters on the beachy part of the island last night. (AN: shoutout to Lucayaxox for giving me that idea aye) Now, we eat like kings, I guess?

I grabbed some of the leftovers from last night.

Once I heated it up with the fire, I ate.

I looked over at Riley and Farkle, who were still sound asleep.

Did I mention that Riley finally decided she wasn't going to wait for Lucas to 'clear his mind' and whatever? It's true. While we were out exploring yesterday she said all she wanted right now was to survive, and not a boyfriend. And ever since she decided that, she's actually been sleeping. Good for her.

I haven't seen Lucas since the other night. I'm not complaining though. It's better this way. I don't even want to talk about what I blurted out though, oh hell no.

I finished eating and decided to change again.

It hit me how Farkle hasn't changed in a week, and surprisingly he doesn't stink like you think he would. Still, I felt bad.

I grabbed a band tee and some shorts I had, and walked to the water.

This time, I double checked for Lucas, then I quickly rinsed off my body with the salt water, which probably isn't safe, nor sanitary but hey it's all I have.

I had a scar on my arm from the cut I got from the plane crash. I almost forgot about it. No wonder my arm hurt everyday, well that and the sunburn I had gotten.

Once I was changed into the new clothes, I heard a noise. But this time it wasn't footsteps. A plane!

I began to wave my hands, and shout. I wanted the plane to notice me.

Nope.
Failed.
Of course.

The plane continued on it's route. Of course, the plane wouldn't see me. I'm the size of an ant from their view.

It hit me how it's been a week. A week and yet, they haven't found us. (AN: I skipped about one or two days btw)

I began to cry. What if we never get out of this place?

- - -

l u c a s

It was time.
For me,
To get the hell
Out of this
DAMN MAN CAVE!

I'm so close to going out of my mind. Being alone, in a tight space is not fun.

I made the fire die off, and walked out of the cave.

Now, where were the others?

- - -

As I was walking I heard crying. It had to be Riley.

Okay. Maybe not.

"Maya are you okay?" I asked, walking up to the crying blonde, who was laying on the sand

"I. Want. To. Go. Home." Maya said, staring at the sky

"Me too." I said, as I laid next to her

"There was a plane. I saw it. It didn't see me though. It was our only way out. We're probably going to die here." Maya said in a calm voice, so calm, it creeped me out

"Don't say that. We're going to get out of here soon. I promise." I said

"Don't promise something you can't control." Maya said, in the same calm voice

"Who are you and what have you done to Maya?" I said, looking at her

"I'm still here. I just don't know anymore." Maya said

"You don't know what?"

"I don't know." Maya sighed

"We are going to get out of here, we just have to keep hoping." I smiled

"Hope is for suckers."

"Maya..."

"Do you really believe that we're going to get off this island soon?" Maya asked, in her normal voice

"Absolutely." I smiled

"How are you so positive about this?" Maya questioned

"I don't let the negative stuff get to me." I said, grabbing Maya's hands and pulling her up, "Now, stop with all the negativity and get up."

"Noooo!" Maya complained

"Yessss!" I said mimicking her

"Fine."

- - -

r i l e y

"I'm back Farkle!" I shouted, carrying coconuts

"Awesome!" he shouted, running up to me, to help with the coconuts, "Now we won't get thirsty."

"Thank you. It's the least I could do. You've done so much for me." I smiled

He smiled back. His smile was the most cutest thing ever.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked

"Not sure. Hm, I wonder where Maya is." Farkle said

"You're right! Where is she?" I asked

"I have no idea, let's look around and see if we can find her. Meet me back here at noon."

- - -

Well.

I don't know.

Did you like this chapter?

Also I peep all the threats. YA'LL NEED A CHILL PILL. Oh and I'm sorry if this wasn't worth the wait. I suck at writing + I'm losing ideas. HELP