4 - Man Cave

- - -

m a y a

"Hello?" a voice shouted, which happened to wake me up, even though I really wasn't fully asleep yet

"Farkle." I whispered, tugging on his shirt, "Wake the fuck up."

Farkle yawned, "It's dark. Wake me up when there's light."

"Lucas are you there?" the voice shouted

"Is that Riley?" Farkle asked

"No. It's Lucas. He's trying to find himself." I said sarcastically, "Of course it's her!"

"You don't need to get all mean with it." Farkle said, getting up from the hard ground

"I'm sorry. It's the middle of the night and I haven't slept." I yawned, "What are we going to do about Riley?"

"Uh help her?" Farkle answered, "And the faster we do it, the faster I get back to my Selena Gomez dream."

"Uh okay..?" I laughed, also getting up

- - -

We walked around, trying to figure out where Riley was. Luckily we found her quickly.

"Riley what the fu-"

"Have you seen Lucas?" Riley asked, cutting me off

"No?" Farkle answered

"We got into a argument and I haven't seen him after it. I'm getting worried." Riley explained, sounding very scared

"Well, it's not like he can go very far." I laughed

"This is serious Maya!" Riley began to shout, "My boyfriend could be dead!"

I gave her a confused look, I thought they were over, considering what happened earlier. And that's when I remembered I probably was the last person he had talked to, before he 'disappeared' and went who knows where.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Riley asked

"No reason." I answered, "Now let's hurry up and find your precious little boyfriend." I rolled my eyes

Riley began to lead the way and Farkle and I followed.

"Lucas!" Riley shouted, "Are you there babe?"

I looked over at Farkle and mouthed, 'omg' at him. He laughed.

We ended up at a new area of the island.

"Let's look around." Riley said

Farkle and I nodded, but honestly, I really wasn't looking for him, I was just looking around for a place to sleep. I was starting to get really tired.

As I was looking around I found a cave, which was odd, at least in my opinion. Why would there be a cave here? Eh, I shrugged and walked into the cave.

There was a fire that was burning inside, the farther you walked in you would see it more.

"Lucas?" I shouted

"Hey." Lucas smiled, "I see you found my man cave."

I began to chuckle, "So this is were you went off to."

"Huh?"

"Riley's been looking for you all night. Farkle's been helping, in all honesty I wasn't really helping." I explained