Chapter 44

James' P.O.V.

Two weeks went by and no news from Cat. The guys stay at mine almost everyday. Two days after Jonathan took Cat they tryed to leave me alone at home and that leaded me to almost killing myself. If Carlos wouldn't come back for his house keys I wouldnmt be here right now.

"JAMES!" Kendall shouted. I got up from the couvh and ran into the kitchen. Kenda handed me the phone and I answered. Jonathan calls every now and then and makes me hear Cat shouting for help. That literally breaks my heart.

"Good morning Maslow."

"Quit that Hays!" He laughed. "Let her go!" Logan gestures me to keep talking and see if I could FINALLY get the phone call to be longer than 2 minutes.

"You would love that wouldn't you?" It was silent for a few moments and the only thing that I could hear was his footsteps. "She's enjoying my company so much." Then it was completely quiet until I heard a door open. "You're loving my presence right Cat?"

"PISS OFF HAYS!" I could hear cat shout.

"Not very nice of you. Your boyfriend's on the phone."

"I don't believe that anymore." She said darkly.

"I'm telling you the truth. Right Maslow?"

"Shut up idiot and let her go!" I said.

"JAMES!" Cat shouted.

"She has to get some rest." He said.

"NOOO! COME BACK YOU IDIOT AND GIVE ME THA PHONE!!!" Cat shouted and then I heard a door closing. "And now bye Maslow."

"I'm gonna get you Hays." And then he hung up. "Was that two minutes.?"

"That was three minutes." Kendall said.

"I still don't have anything. I hope three minties are enough." Logan said. We waited a few moments. "I got it!" Logan said (see media. Just imagine he has a laptop instead of a phone). We all ran to the front of the laptop.

"Let's go!" I said running to the front door, grabbing my car keys and running out.

Cat's P.O.V.

Jonathan just walked out of the room with the phone. He was nice since the day be kiddnaped me until yesterday. Today he was really pissed of and began to be really rude. I know why he was nice, he wanted me to love him again. He can sit down and wait because that's never gonna happen. I repeat, NEVER!

"Get ready Salvatore." Jonathan said entering the room after about 30 minutes.

"What?" I looked at him and saw him walking up to him.

"You're gonna do what I say." He made me lay down in bed.

"What? No! LET ME GO!"

"You're gonna love this." He said kissing my neck.

"GO AWAY!" I said trying to get out of his grip and started to cry a little.

He started to undress me. He took his clothes out as well and started to undo my bra. "STOP JONATHAN!" I still tryed to get out of his grip but he was way stronger than me.

"SHUT UP!" He slaped me in the face and I started to cry uncontrolably.

He took my bra off and then the rest of my clothes. Well, I think you can imagine what he was up to do to me. "You're gonna love this." He whispered.

"Stop please!"

"I told yoh to shut up. These are the consequences." He grabbed a knife. Where the hell was that?! "You have a nice arm here." He looked at my arm and held it against the bed.

"What are you doing?!" I freaked out.

"This." he took the knife and did a cut in my arm.

"AHHHHH!!!" I shouted as loud as I could. The pain was insupportable.

"Oh, what about another one?" He smiled enjoying the scene and did another cut but this time by my shoulder. He's mentally sick!

"AHHHHH!" I shouted again.

"CAT!" I heard somebody shout.

"I'M HERE!" I shouted.

"Shut up you!" He whisper yelled and hit me again.

"AHHH!" I screamed. The next thing I noticed was was somebody pushing Jonathan off of me and shouting.

"I told you not to touch her!" I looked up and saw Jonathan laying on the floor and James on top of him. James put his hand in the air and punched Jonathan.

I grabbed the blanket from the bed and covered my naked body.

"Oh my god Cat! Are you okay?" carlos asked running up to me and hughing me.

"OUCH! Be carefull please!" I fliched as he touched me.

"OH MY GOD! What happened to you?!" He freaked out.

I heard Logan and Kendall screaming James' name and I looked over at where he was and Jonathan punched him. "JAMES!"

"We gotta get outta here!" Logan shouted trying to take James of off Jonathan

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" James shouted punching Jonathan again.

"JAMES NO!" I shouted. He looked at me and was shocked. "Please." I whisperes with my face covered in tears and blood from the two time that Jonathan slapped me.

"The police is here." Logan said.

James got up, walked to me, sat on the bed in front of me and looked at me up and down. "No. No, no, NO!" He began with a whisper and then his voice got louder with every no that he said. He stroke my cheek with his fingers looking at me with tears escaping from his eyes. "What did he do to you?" He whispered shaking his head. His lower lip was bleeding. I hate to see him like this.

"James." I said weakily and laid my head in his chest.

"Let's go home and take care of those wounds." He picked me up carefully.

"I'll stay here wirh Logan and take care of this." Kendall said.

James nooded and walked out of the room. He took me to the car and put me down on the back seat where Carlos already was. I laid my head on Carlos shoulder and fell asleep on the way home.

James' P.O.V.

I drove home and the took her inside. Carlos stayed at the door.

"Are you gonna come in or did you turn into a vampire and I hotta invite you in." I chuckled.

He chuckled too "I would be more like a warewolf." He joked.

Carlos sat on the couch and I laid Cat down on the couch with her head on Carlos' lap. She was still sleeping. i went to the bathroom and tool what i beeded to take care of Cat's wounds. i walked back to Carlos and Cat. "Cat, wakes up." I shook her carefully to not hurt her.

She opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled. "James." She closed her eyes again stil smiling.

"I'm gonna desinfect your wounds and maybe that's gonna hurt a little." I warned her.

"Can I stay like this?" she asked.

"Yes you can." I smiled down at her. I missed her so much. And I hope I won't see thay Jonathan dude ever again 'cause if I see him, it will be his last moment of life. I can't stand what he did to my baby. I started to clean Cat's wounds.

---------

Uhm, hello.

I guess that some of you are mad at me? I hope not 'cause I don't like when you're mad at me 'cause that means thatIdidsomethingbadorwrong andIhatedoingbadorwrongthings...

So, I hope you liked the chapter =)

Don't be afraid to vote or leave a comment =)

Love BTR and elevate ;)

-Kitty Cat