Chapter 35

"Everyone on set!" Steven shouted.

I stood on the entry of the Palmwoods hotel and waited for Steven to shout action. I looked at Ciara and she nooded smiling. I smiled back.

"Action!"

*Show On* (AN: I'll writte show on or off so that you know what belongs to the show and what belongs to 'real life')

I entered the Palmwood hotel and went to check in. "Hello. I would like to check in." I smiled sweetly at the man behind the counter.

"Name please." He said not looking away from the computer.

"Catherine Veiga."

He searched for a while. "Appartment 2H." He handed me the keys. "Have a nice day.

"Thank you." I walked to the elevator.

"Oh, hello. Are you the new girl?" A girl asked me.

"Hi, and yeah. My name's Catherine Veiga. Nice to meet you." I smiled holding my hand out to her.

"My name's Camille Roberts. Nice to meet you too." She smiled back and shook my hand. "I'm really sorry but I gotta go now. I'll see you around."

"Okay. No problem. Bye."

"Bye" and with that she walked away.

"And cut!" Steven shouted.

*Show off*

I jumped as Steven shouted. I gotta get used to this.

"Guys, it's your turn!" Steven said.

James, Logan, Carlos and Kendall walked past me and went to the pool. "Well done sweetie. You were amazing." James smiled at me.

"Tank you. And don't you mean Jamazing." I winked at him and he chuckled. I stood behind the camera watching the scene. They sat on the hanmock chairs (AN: I don't know if that is the right name for those chairs. Could you tell me if they have an other name?)

"Action!"

*Show on*

"There are a lot of girls. You'll find someone." Logan said.

"The Jeniffer's for an example." James pointed at them as they walked past. "Give it a try."

"They're not like Alexa." Carlos said looking down.

"It was the best." Kendall said. "You said it yourself that it is hard to have a Spy girlfriend."

"And that's true!" Carlos hid his face in his hands.

"Come on. Let's play some games and eat some corn dogs." Logan stood up and Kendal and James follwed. Carlos simply looked at them.

"Come on!" James took his arm and made him stand up. They walked into the lobby and headed to the elevator.

"And cut!"

*Show off*

"Catherine, Erin, in your places please." Steven said.

Erin and I went to the local where Catherine and Camille met.

"From when Camille walked away. And action!"

*Show on*

She walked away, I turned around and started to walk towards the elevator once again. I was looking at my phone while I was walking when suddenly I bumped into someone. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry." I said looking up into a pair of hazel eyes.

"No problem. But be careful next time."

"I will."

"You're the new girl right? I'm James, James Diamond." He smiled.

"I'm Catherine Veiga." I looked at the other guys.

"I'm Kendall Knight." Kendall smiled.

"Logan Mitchell." Logan bowed and I giggled.

"H-hey. I'm C-Carlos. Carlos G-Garcia." Carlos said looking kind of nervous.

"Nice to meet you all." I smiled at the.

"Nice to meet you too." They said.

"And cut!"

*Show off*

"Well done Cat!" The guys embraced me in a group hug.

"I gotta breath!" I said after a while and they all pulled away chuckling.

"Five minutes break!" Steven said. "And well done Catherine." He smiled at me.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

On the five minutes break we all went to deink something and talk. Then we shoot a few more scenes and then went go home.

"You're tired right?" James asked me as he placed a plate in front of me.

"A lot. Thank you." I started to eat my dinner.

"After eating go take a shower and go to sleep. I gotta sort a few things out with the guys because of some concerts." James said sitting down.

Kendall, Carlos and Logan would come over again to talk about the concerts. "Okay" I finnished eating, put my ate and glass in the sink and then went to shower. After the shower and putting my PJ's on I walked downstairs. "Night James."

James looked up from his MacBook. "Night love." I kissed him. "Fox, go with Cat. I don't want her to be alone.

"Aww, you're so cute!" I smiled and picked Fox up when he walked up to me. "Bye." I said.

"Bye." James waved.

I walked upstairs to the bedroom, set the alarm clock for 6AM and laid down with Fox next to me. "Night Fox." I said and he snuggled up to me. After a few moments I fell assleep.

---------

Here's one more chapter =D

Hope you like it

A few chapter are gonna be a little more based on the show, you'll notice why later on the story.

And I'm not sure if you can understand it good with the *show on*/*show off* thingy. Is that okay for you?

And I'm gonna dedicate this chapter to BTRsMaslover because, well she's a sweetheart and she tried to guess wich rolle Cat was gonna have. I'm not gonna tell you which one it is until a certain chapter but I'll let you a few clues in some chapters. Tell me which role you think she has when you have the feeling that you've found it out =) Well, only if you want of course.

So, that was everything for today =)

Love BTR and stay Jamazingly Rossome ;D (Thanks to R5getsLOUDER for that ;))

-Kitty Cat