Chapter 39

"WHAT?!" I yelled down the phone. Oh my god, I can't believe that! I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks Cat." Joni laughed. "So will you help?"

"Of course I will. I'll ask James at what time we're going since Logan already talked to him."

"Okay, see ya later. Bye."

"Bye." Joni hung up and I walked downstairs.

"Jamie!" I said as I walked in the kitchen. He was cooking.

"Yes Cathy?" He said turning around and smiling at me.

"When are we going?" I walked up to him and stood next to him.

"Right after lunch."

"Okay." I kissed his cheek and set the table. He placed the plates with food on the table and poured juice in the glasses. We ate, washed the dishes and walked ou the door.

"Do you really need to take that?" I asked him giggling pointig to the pack of six beers.

"It's a mans rule to take them." He winked and I laughed. We entered the car and we drived to Logan's place.

"MAXI!" I shouted as she opened the door.

"CAT!" She shouted as well and hugged me.

James laughed. "Hey Maxi." He said after we pulled out of the hug.

"Hey James." She hugged him.

We walked into the house and to the living room.

"CAT!" Lexi and Joni shouted jumping up from the couch, running up to me and hugging me.

"Hey girls!" I shouted and hugged them. "It's like you haven't seen me in a week. Oh wait, you haven't seen me in a week." Everybody busted out laughing. I said hi to everyone and sat down.

"Woo hoo. James brought some beer as well." Carlos said exited.

All the girls put a hand on our forehead and shook our heads.

"Let's go? We have a lot of boxes to bring here. I have the directions to Joni's house if you don't know them." Logan said.

"We'll start unpacking as soon as you arrive with the first boxes." Joni said.

"Okay. And here we go." Kendall said.

"Bye girls." They said at the same time. I got used to that with the time haha. Each guy walked to his girlfriend and kissed ber goodbye.

"I can't believe I'll move in with Logan!" Joni shrieked as the guys walked out.

"Kendall said he wants to find a better house first." Maxi pouted.

"Your time is gonna come." Lexi smiled.

"Sooner than you think." Joni whispered. I was the only one to hear her. What does she know that I don't know? I gotta talk to her later. We waited for the guys to arrive with the first boxes and as they arrived we started inpacking them.

"We're done!" Logan said sitting on the couch.

"You'll stay over for dinner." Joni said with a wide smile on her face.

"Are you sure?" Maxi asked. "We don't wanna bug you."

"Yes I am. That's okay, right Logan?" She looked at Logan.

"Of course it is." He smiled.

We stayed over for dinner and went home around 11pm. I just noticed one thing. James was acting weird sometimes. He wasn't the normal James that I know at times and I'm worried about that.

"Home sweet home!" James said as he closed the door.

I giggled. "I'm gonna dress my pyjama." I said heading upstairs.

"Okay. I'll check if Fox still has water in the water bowl." He walked to the kitchen.

I went upstairs and checked my phone before dressing my pyjama. My dad wrote me and I wrote back. I u dressed my clothes and noticed that my pyjama was gone. I was searching my pyjama as James walked in the room.

"Oh, uhm... Hey?" I smiled and waves at him. He was standing there still, without moving a muscle. I looked down and noticed that the only clothing that I had was my red underwear. I looked at him again and he was looking at my body. He looked me in the eyes and smirked. I blushed. "Uhm, I'm gonna dress my pyjama." I wanted to walk to the wardrobe to pick a new pyjama as James spoke up.

"Don't." I looked at him and he was smiling. "You look georgeous." He made a little break. "And hot." (see media)

I blushed again. James started to slowly walk in my direction. "James?" I took a few steps back until I loosed my balance and landed on the bed. I was sitting there looking at him. I never did IT with him and I'm pretty nervous.

He aproached me and started to lean on me. He made me lay down in bed and laid on top of me. He started to kiss me. He kissed my lips passionately, then started to kiss my jaw line and strted to go further down until he stopped by my tummy. I took his shirt of and started to undo his belt. He looked me deep in the eyes. "I'm not gonna do it if you don't want to."

"James. I want to." I kissed him passionately.

Well, you know to what this leaded right?

---------

Two chapters in one day! Once again =)

Hope you liked it

Oh and guys, have a look at @Sylviamaslow story 'James maslow love story in new york'.

It is SO cute and she's a really sweet and nice person =)

And do you already know which is Cat's role in the show? =)

Love BTR and tell me who am I suposed to be ;)

-Kitty Cat