Chapter 31

"We're heeereeeee!!!" Dan shouted runing out of the car and looking to the beach. Carlos was the last one arriving and I was leaning on James car talking to Elena.

"Dan be carefull!" Sandra shouted.

"This beach is quiet so there isn't a problem." Carlos said. Then we all grabbed our things and went down to the beach.

"Want some help?" James asked holding the suncream bottle up and smirking at me. Everything was settled down and a few of us were already in the water.

"Sounds good." I smiled at him. "But let me put cream in my arms, legs and so on."

"Okay." I put suncream on the places that I was able and then gave him the bottle. "Lay down." He smiled.

"Okay." I laid down and he put suncream on my back. He started to massage me.

"PDA alert!" Kendall shouted.

"Shut up man!" James said as he stopped massaging me.

"Aww, don't stop please." I begged him.

He chuckled and kissed my back. "Come on, let's have some fun. We have time tonight."

"There are children at home!" Maci shouted.

"Maxi!" I looked at her and she giggled.

"James, come on!" Logan shouted showing a ball.

"Coming!" James gave a kiss and ran up to them.

I stayed on my towel and talked with Sandra and the girls. My dad was playing with the guys. It's nice to see him having some fun.
Dan and Lena were playing in the sea.
After about one hour I looked at Dan and Lena. Lena was swimming and Dan was playing on the sand near the sea. There was a man standing next to him that I recognised amlost imediately. I stood up and started running up to him.

"Dan!" I shouted and hugged him tight as I came to him. I picked him up and made him hide his face into my neck.

"Hey Cat. I didn't knew your family was here."

"Go away Jonathan!" I shouted.

"Why? You look pretty good in that bikini." He walked slowly to me.

I took a few steps back. "Don't get near me." I said.

"Why not?"

"GO AWAY!!!"

"Hey you!" I heard somebody shout. I looked to my right side and saw James running up to me. "Go away from her and her family!" He shouted being extremely close to Jonathan.

"What do you want Maslow?"

"I want YOU..." James pocked Jonathan's chest with so much strenght that Jonathan took two steps back "... To get away from MY girlfriend."

"YOUR girlfriend?" Jonathan asked confused.

"Yes." James took me in his arms.

"You're gonna regret this Cat."

"Go away from her!" Logan said as he, Carlos and Kendall walked to us.

"Don't forget it." Jonathan pointed at me and then walked away.

I put Dan down and got on my knees. "Are you okay?"

"Yes." He nooded. "Are you mad at him?"

"Yes I am. He did something bad. That's why you should always be a good boy, so that people like you." I pocked his nose and he giggled. "Now go play." I smiled.

"Are you okay?" James asked hugging me as I got up.

"Yeah, I hope he doesn't do anything to my family."

"He won't." He whispered kissing my head as I hugged him tight.

"Cat! Now forget about that Jonathan dude and come to the water!" Lexi said grabbing one of my arms and pushing me.

"Okay." I smiled slightly.

I went to the water with the girls, including Sandra, and then my dad, the boys, Lena and Dan joined us. Around 6 O'clock we put averything away and walke to the cars.

"What about dinner tonight?" Joni asked.

"Sounds good." I said.

"I know a perfect pizzeria not far away from here." Kendall said.

"But first we have to take a shower." Sandra said and we all agreed.

Everybody went to their houses to take a shower and then we met at James' house. Dan and Lena went with Logan and Carlos again. We went to the restaurant and had a great time together.
At around 9 O'clock we went home because Dan was sleepy.
We arrived at home said good night to eachother and went to our own rooms.

"Did you enjoy the day?" James asked as we laid down in bed ready to sleep.

"Yes I did. It was great to have my family together. And with family I mean EVERYBODY that was with me today." I smiled at him.

"You're part of the BTR family." He smiled at me and then kissed me.

"And I'm glad about that." I said after the kiss and snuggled into him. "Night."

"Night."

As I closed my eyes I felt something or somebody climbing on the bed. I looked at the feet of the bed and saw Fox laying on the bed. I put my head on James chest again giggling and then fell assleep.

---------

Another chapter just for you =D

Hope you like it =)

I don't have much to say today besides that I LOVE YOU ALL!
Thanks Fox has 2,869 reads!!!!
*starts to cry*Thank you soooo much!<3
*smiles* That means a lot to me =')

Don't be afraid to vote or leave a comment ;)

Love BTR and stay beautiful <3

-Kitty Cat