Chapter 11

"Here we are." James said as he parked in front of a big house.

"Like it?" Logan asked as he noticed that I was looking at the house.

"Yes I do. I mean, it's beautiful."

"Wait until you see James' house." I didn't say anything and walked out of the car. I could feel the air getting tense between James and Logan.

"Carlos!" I shouted as I saw him.

He walked up to me smiling. "Yeah?"

I looked around to make sure that Carlos and I we're alone. "Can we talk alone? I gotta ask you something."

"Yeah, of course. But do it fast, before the rest of them come." He pointed to Logan, James and Kendall.

"I have the feeling that there's something strange going on. For example, as we were at yours Kemdall put an arm arou d me and James glared at him.And moments ago, Logan said that I should wait untill I see James' house because I liked your house and this one as well" I pointed to the house "and I could feel the air getting tense between them.Now, is it just me or there's something wrong?"

"Well, I know James for a long te and I can tell that he is tryg to protect you. Yesterday he was very normal but today he's very protective. I would like to tell you what is wrong but I don't get what the problem is." He said looking at James. "But don't worry, I will talk to him whe. we're alone."

"Okay, thank you." I iled at him, he opened his arms and I hugged him. Then I looked back and saw the boys walking over to me and Carlos.

"Ready to meet Alexa?" Carlos asked me with. wide smile.

"Yep." I smiled back.

"Then come." He grabbed my wrist and pushed me in the houses diction while I laughed.

Carlos put his fder on the doorbell and let it there for what seemed to be like an eternity.

"Don't you think that's enough." I asked.

"Shes used to it." He shrugged.

The other boys that were behind us chuckled.

"Carlos that's enough, I'm not deaf." A blonde girl said sfter opening the door. "Oh, hi there. You have to be Catherine. I'm Alexa, nice to meet you." She smiled and extended her hand.

"Yes I am. And nice to meet you too." I smiled back and shook her hand. "I have the feeling that I know you from somewhere."

She smiled. "Come in and we can get to know eachother. A friend of mine is here as well and you can meet her as well." She then looked at Carlos. "And hey there." She kissed him and then got to the side so that everybody could enter the house.

The guys walked in front of me and Alexa.

"It is possible that you know me. But not personally." She said.

"What's you full name?"

"Alexa Vega"

"Wait a sec. You played in the Spy Kids" My face lit up in recognition.

"Yes I did." She smiled. "And I heard about your story. You'll get what you want, I know it."

"I hope so." Was the last thing before BOOM! walking into someone. As I looked in fron of me I saw Logan standing there.

"Logan! Why are you standing on the way?"

He wasn't moving, not even blinking. He was like a statue.

"I know what's wrong with him." Alexa said. "Come with me." She walked around Logan and into the livgroom.

There was a girl in front of the couch greeting thd boys. Alexa took me to her. Wow, she was really pretty.

"Cat" she lood at me. "is it okay if I say Cat"?

"Yeah yeah, that's okay." I smiled.

"So, Cat this is Joni a friend of mine. Joni, this is Cat, a friend of James." She presented us.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I extended my hand for her to shake but she hugged me.

I was taken by surprise but I hugged her back.

"Hi! Nice to meet you too." She said after leting go of me.

She looked at Logan and Logan was still in the same spot where he had stoped.

"Looooogaaaaan." Kendall waved his hand in front of his face.

"Ohh, hmm, what?" He got out of the dream land. He looked at Joni.

"Oh, uhm hi." He waved at her blushing a little.

"Hi." She waved and smiled shyly.

Alexa pushed me a little with her elbow and as I looked at her she winked, smiled and looked between Joni and Logan.

I got it right away, they like eachother.

"Come with me." she whispered.

She started to walk and I walked behind her. James and Carlos were talking and looking at us walking away and Kendall was texting and just looked at us for a few seconds.

"You noticed what just happened outside right?" She asked me as we entered the kitchen.

"Yes. I mean the most strange thing was that Logan got quiet and even blushed. I never thought that that would never be possible. And Joni seemed to be a person full of energy at the beginning but then she got quiet as well."

"They're in love. And you have to help me getting them together. I know that you don't know me that well but, we have plenty time to get to know eachother.

What do you think? Carlos and James are gonna help as well. I still gotta ask Kendall if he will help too."

"I'm up to it." I smiled.

"And then it's your turn."

"What?" I looked at her in surprise.

"I heard a few things about you and James." She winked.

"No... No I mean. Ugh I don't know. I have no idea, I have a good feeling when I'm with him but... I'm still not ready. I can't trust boys the way that I did. I have the feeling that I can trust him but the last time that I trusted a boy, he broke my heart." I looked down.

"James is a nice guy. He wouldn't be able to hurt a girl like you. He would rather get hurted by you than hurt you. Just give it some time and everything's gonna be okay." She hugged me.

"Thank you."

"And now let's get to know eachother. including Joni." She smiled and grabbed my arm leading me back to the living room.

----------

Another chapter is done =)

This chapter is dedicated to Joni because, well she's Joni.

I hope your role in the story is okay for you =)

I think that most of my readers already know her. But for those who don't know her, go check her stories. They're amazing and she's super nice and a sweetheart.

Like/Comment if you like the chapter or the story =)

Bye

Catxx