Chapter 28

James' P.O.V.

Carlos and I parked in the driveway of Lexi's house and got out of our cars. As we were aproaching the door we heard something breaking and somebody shouting Cat's name.

Catherine's P.O.V.

I breathed in and out slowly to prepare myself as Lexi walked up to me from the window. Maxi and Joni were with us.
I threw the plate to the ground with all my stregth.

"Cat!" Maxi shouted.

I closed my eyes. Concentrate Cat, get in the scene. I opened my eyes and tears started to run down my face. Suddenly the door burst open and James and Carlos run in.

"What's going on?" James asked.

"You stay out of this!" Lexi shouted at him and he looked at her shocked.

"Don't you dare to talk to him like that!" I shouted pointing at her.

"Or what? Are you gonna beat me up?" she shouted.

"That's low. Even coming from you!" I said/shouted.

"Low it's when you kiss my boyfriend!" She got closer to me.

"YOU tried to kiss MY boyfriend!" I shouted again. So basicaly this whole conversation was only me and Lexi shouting. I could see James and Carlos looking at us shocked. Joni and Maxi walked away.

"Don't get near Carlos ever again!"

"I decide what I do and what I don't do! And YOU better don't get near James!"

She walked up to me and slapped me. I turned my head to the side as she slapped me and put my face on my cheek. "Oh you...!" And I slapped her. She did the same as I and then jumped on me. We rolled on the floor shouting at eachother and pushing the hair of the other one until Carlos grabbed Lexi and James grabbed me.
James held me tight while I tried to break free. "Let me go!" I shouted. Lexi was trying to break free as well.

"Cat calm down. I'm here now." James said to me hugging me.

I looked at him, turned to him and buried my face into his chest crying uncontrollably. He was rubbing my back to calm me down. Suddenly I started to laugh. James looked at me confused. I looked at Lexi and we both dtarted laughing. Joni and Maxi walked in the livingroom laughing as well.

"Waht's going on?" Carlos asked.

"I'm cofused now." James said.

"Gotcha!" Lexi and I shouted at the same time.

They looked at us with a very confused look.
"You were..." Carlos began.

"Acting. Yes we were." I smiled cutely at him.

"Wow." James looked at me. "You were amazing!"

"I agree." Carlos nooded. "But what about the plate and the slapping thing?"

"We agreed about that." Lexi smiled.

"And we are going now. We just wanted to see the acting scene." Joni said pointing at Maxi.

"Bye." Maxi said. We all said bye and Maxi and her went out.

"Let's go home?" James asked puting an arm around my waist and looking sown at me smiling.

"Yeah." I smiled back and he kissed my forehead.

"Bye, we're gonna leave you alone." He winked at them.

"Shut up Maslow." Carlos said laughing.

We all hugged eachother saying bye.

"Just love safe." Lexi winked as James and I were walking out.

"Same for you." I put my tongue out at her.

James and I walked to the car and he drove home.

"Lazy evening?" He asked me.

"Sounds good." I smiled.

We went home, he ordered a pizza and choosed a movie.
We sat down on the couch eating pizza and watching the movie.
I snuggled up to James and wayched the movie.

"Cat, you don't have anything planed for tomorrow evening right?" He asked as the movie ended.

"No. Why?" I looked at him.

"We gotta go somewhere." He kissed my forehead. "You're tired right.

"Kind off."

"Let's go to sleep." He stood up and grabbed my hand. I stood up as well and we went upstairs.
I went to my room to dress my pyjama.
"I'll come back in about five minutes." James said and then walked out of the room.

I dressed my pyjama and laid down on my bed. I took my phone out and called my dad.

"Hey dad!" I said happily.

"Hello Caty. How are you?"

"Fine thanks, and you?" I asked. And don't forget that I was talkin Portuguese with him 'cause he doesn't speak English.

"Fine too thanks. How are things going?"

"Good. I met some really nice people and had to move out of Jonathan's house. He began to act weirdly and I didn't feel really safe around him." James entered my room. "But I'm better where I am now." I smiled.

"I see I see. You're brother wants to talk to you, and then we have to go."

"Okay." I talked to my brother and then talked to my dad again. "I'm sorting my life out and I hope to see you soon. I said to him looking down smiling and a tear rolled down my cheek.
James sat by my side, whiped my tear away and hugged me.

"You will very soon actually. Bye good night. Love you."

"Bye. Love you too." And then he hung up. I laid my head on James' chest.

"You really miss him."

"Yes I do." I nooded. James stood up and picked me up. "What are you doing?" I asked puting my arms around his neck.

"I wanna cuddle up with you."

"You could have said it. You scared me."

He laughed and laid me down in his bed. He took off his shirt and pants leaving him in just his boxers and laid down nect to me.
"Night princess." He said putting his arms around me and pulling me closer to him.

"Night prince charming." I giggled and cuddled up to him. He chuckled and the we went to sleep.

-------

New chapter =D
Hope you like it.

Gonna try to update a second time today =)

Love BTR and you're a star, the sky's the limit ;)

-Kitty Cat