Chapter 17

Helloooo there!

So this time the author's note is in the begginong because I changed Cat's surname. Her surname was Veiga and now is Salvatore. Just wanted to let you know =)

Enjoy the chapter! =D

Ohh, one more thing. I see a lot of people with cool setences at the end of the author's note telling for people to vote or something and mine is so lame, but I can't figure a good one out. I wanted to ask you if you had a suggestion for me. But it has to be something to do with BTR.

Do you have an idea?

Vote/comment if you like the chapter/story =)

-Kitty Cat (I'll begin to sign like this thanks to JonasRush ;D)

--------

After James and I stopped a 10 minutes long water fight James was standing still looking at something that was behind me.

"James, what's wrong?" I asked him beginning to get worried.

He put his finger to his lips signaling me to be quiet and then signaled me to go over to him.

I walked over to him and he turned me around. His left hand was on my left shoulder and his right arm was over my right shoulder pointing at something.

I looked to the sea in front of me and was amazed by what I saw.

"Aren't they beautiful?" He asked me putting his right hand on my right shoulder.

"Yes they are." I answered looking at four or five dolphins that were jumping out of the water.

We stood still watching them for a few moments and then I turned around still in his arms. I wanted to spash him with water to beginn another water fight but stood still looking in his eyes.

We looked in eachother's eyes, James looked at my lips a few times and then begun to lean in. What should I do now? I'm panicking right now, I wanna kiss him but at the same time I don't want to. He's comming closer. I know it now, something's telling me to kiss him. That's what I want and that's what I'm gonna do. I started to lean in slowly. I can feel his breath on my skin.

"GET A ROOM!" Somebody shouted.

We both stopped leaning in and James sighed. We looked at the beach and sow Kendall standing there.

Grr, Kendall I'm gonna rip your head off. This was a perfect moment and you just ruined it. And yeah, I'm mad at im.

"Shut up Kendall!" James shouted.

"You're such a dork." Lexi walked past him and hit his head.

James and I laughed.

James let me go. He was still hugging me and I haven't noticed it. Oh lord am I stupid.

"Come on, let's chill out with the others." He grabbed my hand and leaded me to the towels.

We walked past Kendall and James glared at him.

"Hey there!" Joni greeted us.

"Having fun?" I asked Joni and Logan since they were the only ones there. Carlos, Lexi and Kendall were talking by the sea.

"Yeah, and having a noce chat too." Logan smiled.

"Can we join you?" James asked.

"Don't even have to question. Just sit down." Joni smiled. I have a strange feeling that something happened while James and I were away.

We talked for a while and then Kendall, Carlos and Lexi joined us.

"Who wants an ice cream?" I asked after an hour or so.

"Me!" Joni shouted throwing her hands in the air.

I chucked "Somebody else?" I asked smiling.

Every one wanted to have an ice cream.

"Okay, I'll go get them. Is somebody comming as well?" I asked standing up.

"I'll go with you." James said after a few moments a all eyes on him. Okay, that was strange. I expected that comming from the girls, but not from the boys.

"Okay." I smiled.

"Well go search for a nice spot to play football after the ice cream." Carlos said standing up. Lexi and Kendall stood up as well.

"You two, stay here and take care of the things." Lexi pointed to Joni and Logan.

"Okay" Logan said.

After that James and I walked to a shop. I decided to look back at Logan and Joni after one minute or something.

"Look." I said to James pushing his arm.

"Finally!" James said smiling after seeing Logan and Joni kissing.

"We've done a great job hmm?" I asked looking to the front and smiling.

"Yes we did." James smiled as well.

We went to buy the ice cream for everybody and went back to our place. We gave the ice cream to everybody ans begun to eat.

"Let's play?" Logan asked exited after everybody finnished eating their ice cream.

"Let's play!" Carlos stood up. James and Kendall stood up as well and went to play. They were a few metres away but still in front of us.

"I saw what almost happened." Lexi smiled at me.

"Me too." Joni smiled too.

"If it wouldn't be for Kendall he would have kissed you." Lexi said.

"I know." I smiled. "And I saw what happened." I smiled at Joni.

"I was expecting that." She smiled.

"How was it?" Lexi asked.

"Magical." She smiled even more. If that was even possible.

After that we talked and watched the guys play. We would laugh when they would fool around or skmetimes fall down in funny ways.

Then they stoped playing and walked towards us.

"Like what you see?" James asked smirking.

Oh god! I was staring at his body and haven't noticed it! I smiled shyly and looked down blushing. I could hear James chucke as he sat down beside me.

"Should we head home?" Kendall asked.

"Yeah, I think so. I'm pretty tired." Carlos answered.

"Did you enjoy the day." Logan asked me.

"Yes I did. I got to know you all bettet and had a lot of fun." I smiled.

"Okay, that means that this was a day to repeat." Lexi said.

"I agree." Joni agreed.

"So, let's go." James said standing up.

We all got dressed, packed our things and went to the cars.

Logan and Joni drived home with me and James. During the drive I looked to the back through the mirror for a few times as we were talking and vould see Logan and Joni hugging.

They're so cute!

After arriving at Lexi's place we went to grab Fox, said our goodbyes and James drived me home, better known as 'the hell' for me now. I gotta admit, I'm pretty scared.

"Here we are." James said as he parked the car. I looked to the building and sighed.

"Cat," James said grabbing my hand. I looked at him. "I wanna ask you something."

-----

What's James gonna ask Cat? ö