15. Spooning

When Annabeth woke up she felt warm and happy. She could feel the sunlight seeping in through the window and trying to shine through her eyelids, but she kept them closed.

When Annabeth woke up she felt safe. Percy's arms were wrapped around her tightly, his body pressed against her back. His bare skin was soft against hers. She could't help but smile when she remembered how they'd ended up like this.

Annabeth tried not to move, just lay there, basking in her own happiness. She wanted to stay like this forever. Right now she couln't think of anything better.

But after a while, Percy stirred. Annabeth felt his arms tighten around her. Percy groaned and nuzzled his face in her shoulder.

"Morning," he mumbled.

"Shhh. Don't ruin the moment, Seaweed Brain."

Annabeth felt him chuckle againtst her, but he stayed quiet.

They layed there in scilence a while longer, breathing, living, enjoying. But it was only so long until Annabeth started to feel restless from the stillness. She twisted around so she was facing Percy. Then she opened her eyes. She saw him smiling at her.

"I love you," he whispered.

Annabeth leaned forward to press a light kiss to his lips, then rested her face against his chest. Thump thump, she heard his heartbeat.

"I love you too."

A/N

Fluff galore!

Thanks for reading and please vote and comment!