11. Wearing kigurumis

Annabeth hated that she lost that bet. She absolutely despised that she lost that bet.

She had thought it was a done deal. But it wasn't. She'd never lost a bet before. And now Percy was laughing at her.

"I told you so!" laughed Percy.

"Shut up, Kelp Face."

"Yeah, yeah...," mumbled Percy, trying to calm down. "Now you will suffer the consequences."

He tried for a wicked laugh as he walked over to his dresser and opened the middle drawer. He hummed to himself while searcing, moving the clothes around. Then he straightened up with a satisfied "Aha!"

He turned to Annabeth with a plastic pacage in his hands.

"What is that?" Annabeth aked flatly.

Percy hurried over to her and placed the pacaged object in her hands. She looked down at it.

She had a hard time reading what it said on the pacage. It was written in swirly pink letters, and had Japanese symbols all over it. "Ki...ru...kigurumi," she finally managed.

"What is this, Seaweed Brain?"

"Open it!" he encouraged.

When she ripped open the plastic something made of gray and brown fabric fell into her hands. When she folded it out, she found it was a suit of some sort. After inspecting it for a bit, she realized it was a one-piece that looked like an owl.

"Seriously?" Annabeth looked at Percy and scowled. He nodded.

"I am not wearing this."

"Yes, you are. Because you lost that bet."

"Percy, I swear I am going to-"

Percy put his hands on her shoulders and gave her a serious look. "You aren't going to do anything except get into that suit."

Annabeth stared back at him. But he was the one person who wouln't break the stare.

"Come on. Do it for me."

"I don't want to do anything for you right now," she grumbled.

"But you're gonna do it anyway, 'cause a bet is a bet. You know it's fair."

Annabeth kept staring at him, giving him her worst 'I will rip your heart out'-look. But he didn't back down.

Finally, she sighed. She pushed him away, and he grinned.

"I knew it."

"Go away."

Percy quickly kissed her cheek and laughed. "I'm sure you'll look fabulous."

When Percy got back he was wearing a onesie just like hers, except not an owl. When he saw her, he threw a hand over his mouth.

"Oh my gods, you look hillarious!"

Annabeth wanted to crawl into a hole and die. She looked absolutely riddiculous.

"What are you even supposed to be?" She glared at Percy.

He looked offended. "A dolphin, obviously."

"You look like a blue banana."

"Oh come on."

"Can I please get out of this now?" she begged.

"Nuh-uh. Campfire starts in ten minutes, and you are going to be there." He smiled to himself, pleased.

"You're kidding me."

Percy shook his head.

"I will kill you for this!"

"Nah. And I promise, everyone will love our otfits."

When the campers gathered around the bonfire, Annabeth wished she could sink into the ground and disappear forever. More kids came and joined, and they all glanced at her and Percy, laughing. Some people asked what in the world they were doing, and Percy would happily retell how Annabeth had lost a bet against him.

Annabeth sat in a corner and tried to be unnoticable, but it was difficult when she looked like a giant owl. She could see even Chiron was trying not to laugh.

A/N

This one was a bit difficult. I desperately tried to decide what they had betted on, but couldn't come up with anything. If you have any ideas, please comment and I might add it in.

Thanks for reading, especially all of you who have followed this challenge! Please comment and vote, it would make me happier than you imagine :)

Looking forward to tomorrow. It's getting hot...