3. Watching a movie

"How have you never watched Hercules?" Annabeth asked.

Percy shrugged.

Annabeth threw her hands up in an exasperated gesture. "It's a Disney classic!"

"I don't really feel like watching a movie about my jerk cousin anyway," Percy huffed.

They were at his apartment in Manhattan. Annabeth had started talking about this new book about Greek myths she'd bought at a book signing at the library, and somehow they'd started talking about the popular movie about the Greek hero.

"It's on Netflix," said Annabeth and plopped down on the couch. She grabbed the remote.

"Wha-"

"Come on, Seaweed Brain. It's not like we have much else to do."

Percy walked over and reluctantly sank down on the couch next to Annabeth. "I can think of plenty of other things to do."

"Like?"

"Like..." He scooted closer to her and moved her hair out of the way, then bent down and left a soft kiss on her neck. Then another, and another, and...

She used her left hand to shove his face away. "Nu-uh."

Percy groaned.

"And besides," Annabeth explained, "you're a demigod. It's a must-see."

Percy slumped against the cushions. "Ugh, fine."

Annabeth grinned triumphantly and started the TV. Just then the door opened and Sally and Paul entered the apartment carrying grocery bags.

"Oh, hi Annabeth, " Sally said when she passed them on her way to the kitchen. She didn't seem surprised to find the girl on her couch.

Paul walked closely behind his wife. "What are you guys up to?"

The young couple turned to look at him.

"We're watching Hercules, " said Annabeth. "Somehow Percy has never seen it."

Paul looked at Percy. "Seriously?"

"I know right?" Annabeth said, eyebrows raised.

"Huh." Paul started walking towards the kitchen. "Well, have fun."

"Oh my gods, that is so not Hera, " said Percy, half an hour into the film.

That sent Annabeth talking.

"She's not even his mom!"
"Has Chiron seen this movie? They replaced him with a satyr named Phil! Phil wasn't even a satyr."
"Since when is Heracles and Megara, like, a dream come true? He killed her."
"Why do they think he had to do the labors in the first place?"

"Wait, " Percy said suddenly. "Haven't you seen this movie before?"

"Of course."

"So you already knew everything wrong with it," Percy concluded.

Annabeth looked at him like he was stupid. "I never said it was good."

"Then why did you make me see it in the first place?" Percy groaned. "It's lame."

He rested his head on her shoulder and snaked an arm around her waist. He started tracing small patterns on ther hip with his finger. She looked unfazed at first, but then he saw the little twitch of her mouth.

Percy smiled pleasedly to himself. He burried his face in her shoulder. He could feel her skin shiver under his breath.

Annabeth tried to ignore him and stared intently at the television. Percy started leaving a line of kisses down her neck and shoulder, just barely brushing his lips against her skin.

"Percy..."

Percy looked up and saw a blush spreading across her cheeks. Then he leaned down and continued, pressing his lips harder against her neck.

"Your parents are home," Annabeth managed to croak out. She swallowed.

Percy didn't answer.

"The movie...," Annabeth tried again.

But then Percy started kissing her temple, her cheek, traveling downwards...

Annabeth quickly turned towards him and cought his lips with hers. He put his other arm at her waist as well and held her hips, as she grabbed his face in her hands.

Lips still locked, Percy pressed against her and Annabeth pulled him down with her. But as her back hit the cushions she accidentally sat on the remote, causing the TV to go dark.

Annabeth's mouth stilled for just a second.

"That movie sucked anyway," Percy mumbled agains her lips.

"M-hm."

They continued kissing, Annabeth's hands woven in Percy's hair, both completely lost in the moment.

Then they heard someone clear their throat. "So, what happened to the movie?" Paul leaned against the doorway, eyebrows raised.

They leaped apart.

"Um, totally inaccurate." Percy tried to flatten his hair down.

Annabeth coughed and tugged at her shirt. "Nothing to have."

Paul was clearly trying not to laugh. "Well, I can see that."

"I should go," said Annabeth and started to stand up. She gave Percy a quick kiss. "Talk to you later."

Before Percy could say anything, Annabeth hurried away and out the front door. Percy drew a hand through his hair and sighed.

"Sorry for ruining the moment, Percy."

"Don't worry abouth it."

A/N

Ooops... Sorry for not putting this up yesterday... I was really busy. But I tried to make this one a bit longer.

I'd love if you left a vote or a comment so I know what's appreciated! Thanks!

Stay tuned!