6. Wearing eachothers clothes

It was a cold February day. Percy was visiting in Annabeth's dorm room, keeping her company while she studied.

"Um, can I get you anything?" Percy asked.

Annabeth looked up at him. "Yeah, actually," she replied. "It's kind of cold."

"Right. Yeah, uh, here." Percy handed her his thick sweater.

Annabeth pulled it on. It was huge on her, but she looked cozy. "Thanks."

Percy sat down on a desk chair and looked over at Annabeth sitting on her bed. Her gaze was buried deep in the book. Percy didn't understand it. She claimed she was dyxlexic like him, but you could never guess that if you saw her.

He kept staring at her. He hoped maybe she would say something, or at least aknowledge he was there, but nothing. Annabeth's eyes were fixed completely on the schoolwork in her hands.

Finally Percy cleared his throat. "Anything else?"

"No, thanks."

"You're not still cold?" Percy asked instead.

"I'm okay," Annabeth said flatly.

"Okay."

Percy spun around on the chair. He was starting to feel awkward. He fidgeted with a pen that was laying on the desk. Click, click.

"Percy, I'm concentrating. Please."

"Sorry," he huffed and put the pen back down.

Percy looked around the room. He'd gotten pretty used to being here by now. Half of the room was perfectly clean, with blank white walls and the bed always made. Well, not always. Percy couldn't stop his thoughts from drifting off to how comfortable that bed felt under him and...

No. No. Not now.

"Is there nothing I can do?" he asked impatiently.

Annabeth sighed, obviously frustrated. "I'm trying to study, Percy."

Then why am I even here?

Percy shrugged and got up off the chair. He was determined to make Annabeth lighten up. He paced thoughtfully around the room for a while, figuring out what to do.

Then he stopped in front of the closet. He grinned to himself and opened it. He opened the shirt drawer and rummaged around for a moment, until he found Annabeth's orange camp t-shirt. He peeked over his shoulder at her, but she seemed completely involved in her book, scribbling something on a piece of paper.

Percy quickly shed his own shirt and pulled Annabeth's over his head. It was rather difficult, and when he finally managed, it felt like a corset. He could barely breathe.

Soon he'd found a pair of denim shorts as well, and he struggled to get them on. As he bounced around on one leg trying to pull the zipper up, he accidentaly kicked the door with his knee, causing the closet to slam shut.

"Percy, what are you doing?" The annoyance in Annabeth's voice was clear now.

Percy spun around. Now Annabeth was looking at him. But he quickly put a grin on his face and started walking towards her, swaying his hips as best he could.

"Oh, gods," said Annabeth and facepalmed. "What the hell?"

"What do you think? How do I look?" He sashayed over to her bedside table and swooped up a hairbrush. He pulled it through his dark hair, puckering his lips.

"Oohh," he said to himself. "Do I look good?"

Annabeth couldn't help but laugh, she covered her mouth with her hand. But Percy noticed. He swung around with a goofy expression on his face.

"I knew I could make you smile!"

"You are ridiculous," commented Annabeth.

"I knew it!"

"Fine, whatever." She rolled her eyes. "Just...get those clothes off. Please. You're a discretion to human kind."

Percy walked back towards the closet, where his clothes were thrown on the floor. On the way, he pulled Annabeth's shirt over his head. He could feel Annabeth's stare on his bare upper body, and turned to wink at her.

"Better now?"

Annabeth shook her head, but there was a blush visibly spreading on her cheeks.

Percy chuckled and dropped the shirt to the floor, and instead of getting his own clothing back on, he walked back towards his girlfriend. He grabbed her waist and tackled her to the bed.

A/N

Ooops...it got a little out of hand...again... I just have so many smexy Percabeth feels inside me, I can't help it ;)

Aaaand yet another late-night post. I'm afraid maybe this is affecting my writing. Is it okay? PLEASE tell me! It's not that hard.

Anyway SQUEEEE I saw I have 67 reads on this books ALREADY!!! I can not believe it. It hasn't even been a week! What happened? Omg so cool... So what do you think about these one-shots?

I'll be back tomorrow with something new ;)