10. With animal ears

Annabeth and Percy headed toward the Big House. Nico had asked them if they knew where Hazel was. She and Frank were over from Camp Jupiter for their monthly visit, and decided to stay around a couple extra days. A Hecate girl said she'd seen her by the Big House.

Annabeth and Percy walked up the stairs.

"I wonder what Hazel's up to in here," said Annabeth. Percy shrugged.

When they got inside they headed straight forward at first, but then Annabeth heard voices from her left. She peeked through the doorway of the living room.

Inside she found Hazel sitting on the floor with a little girl in front of her.

"Focus all your energy on the thought," Hazel explained to the girl.

Then Percy walked up behind Annabeth and looked over her shoulder. Hazel and the little girl suddenly both turned towards Annabeth and Percy, only now realising they were there.

"Sorry to interrupt- " Annabeth was cut off by a sharp pain in the top of her head. Percy grubted behind her. She turned to him and found two horse ears sticking out from his head. She gasped.

"You look like a bunny!" lauhged Percy after a moment of surprise.

Annabeth scowled and turned back toward Hazel. She stared at her.

Hazel was gaping at them. Then she spun her head towards the girl in front of her. "Stella!"

The girl - Stella - looked at Hazel and then back at Percy and Annabeth in the doorway.

"Oops."

Hazel sighed. "This is Stella. She's new to the Hecate cabin, and since I'm anyway here I'm helping her with the Mist."

"Great," Annabeth said, impatiently. "Hi, Stella. Now please get these ears off of me."

Hazel closed her eyes and took a deep breath. There was a fwoomp sound and then Annabeth felt like the fluffy rabbit ears moulded back into her head.

She tentatively felt the top of her head just to be sure, and let out a sigh of relief. The ears were gone. She looked at Pecy, whose ears were gone as well.

"Thank you. Anyway, Nico is looking for you," said Annabeth as she started to turn away.

"I'm so sorry," Hazel apologized. "Stella hasn't really got control yet."

"I noticed," Annabeth called. She took Percy's hand and lead him back outside. With her other hand, she rubbed her head.

A/N

Short and crappy, ik, but well. Technically it's tomorrow now so...

And OMG thanks for 118 reads!!! *squeals* Seriously, just... Wow. Who are you all? Where did all the readers suddenly come from??

Thank you thank you thank you and please continue reading and tell me if you like it, cause right now I have literally no idea...

Oh and btw wattpad is randomly adding capital letters here and there which is really annoying. And Writing these I'm usually stressed and don't have time to read them through, so...yah.

Ok bye.