OMNISCIENT

This is a little reward for getting me 10K reads on the one month anniversary of this story... A chapter all in the Joker's POV.

I seriously recommend listening to this song along with the chapter. [ Victorious by Sasurai ]
- - - -

He immediately called one of his goons, Jackson, to take you back to your room and get some proper shampoo and body wash for you. He grumbled, hurriedly smoothing his hair back with his hand. What was he going to do with you?

He distinctly remembered the night his toys were taken.

Bats had been riding the Joker's ass all through town after he had just shot up his least favorite bank. Didn't want the money, just hated the fucking idiots there. Apparently the masked crusader wasn't too pleased with his night life.

The Joker roared in anger as Batman clipped the tail end of his Lamborghini, snatching up his gun and shooting out the back of his car. The glass shattered and flew through the air, tires screeching against pavement as Joker swerved through the lanes trying to get that fucking dick off of his tail and into his grave.

Harley was there and screaming something, but he had since forgotten what annoying nonsense she was spewing as she picked up her gun and started firing every which way. Joker's goons, in black SUVs with the words HAHAHA! spray-painted on the side, were smashing into cars and shooting the sides of buildings just for the hell of it. The Joker would've been upset if he actually had any class.

Mounted on top of each SUV was a cannon filled with acid, laced with his favorite laughing serum concocted by some 'friends' he made at Arkham. He laughed, the loud cry echoing through the city. Choppers shone flood lights over the streets, cops' sirens screaming through the night, and the sounds of horns blaring like music to the Clown Prince of Crime's ears.

Suddenly a loud boom sounded and everything switched to slow motion, eyes wide as the car rolled, bullets seemingly freezing in midair as Harley's screams reverberated through his skin. Sharp pain shot through his chest and he roared in pain, the car rolling to a stop with the hood collapsed in. Blood trickled into his eyes, wide with fury as he kicked open the door of his now totaled car.

He ripped Harley's gun from her limp hand, screaming in fury as bullets ricocheted off of the metal of the Batmobile. The shrill dings of metal on metal clashed with the sound of sirens and screaming and screeching tires, a burning flame igniting in the clown's chest right where his heart would be.

The smell of burning rubber filled the man's senses as the black car squealed to a stop right in front of him, his stance frozen as he heaved with anger. His eyes were wild and his chest rose up and down rapidly, the main SUV of his henchmen circling around the car and their boss. The goons dragged an unconscious Harley from the Lamborghini, the Joker slamming the door behind himself in the driver's seat as he sped off. He watched as Batman ripped the cannons from the tops of the other cars, stealing the serum and his men as the sound of sirens and the flashing of floodlights filled his senses.

He angrily wiped the blood from his eyes, flicking it aside. His knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel, gaze empty and furious as he drove through the night.

He swore to himself he'd get that serum back. His boys he could replace. The serum, not so easy.

He'd get Batman back, but not in the usual way. He'd steal one of Bat's toys.

A citizen of Gotham.

The Joker licked his lips as he sat at his desk, his hand tracing lines across the photo of yours he took while you were being tortured. He smirked, picking up the photo and observing it. He had to admit, blood looked good on you.

He placed the photo down gently and sheathed his pistol in the holster attached to his side. He sighed, smirking.

He had decided.

You were here to stay.