LUSTFUL

Not a moment later, and Harley struts in, a smile on her face and her hands clasped behind her back. You let out a sigh of relief. She scared you less than the Joker, and at least she made sense. She held out her hand for you to shake, a wide smile on her face as her eyes lit up with glee. You shook her hand, glancing her up and down as you scooted back a little bit.

"I haven't formally introduced myself. I'm Harley Quinn, Puddin's girl." You held back a gag at the pet name. "He says for me to get ya' somewhere relaxin', and out of his bedroom." She winks, grasping your arm and guiding you off of the bed. You glance around the bedroom once more. He brought you into his bedroom?

You grabbed the purple bag with your free hand and allowed yourself to be guided out of the bedroom into a massive hallway. This guy was obviously loaded, and you couldn't help but gawk at the intricate gold designs on the walls and murals on the ceilings. You glanced towards Harley, who was swinging her hips as she walked. You frowned.

Was she the Joker's girlfriend? It would make sense, the pair was so much alike. But then why did he kiss you? And why did he always leave so suddenly whenever you started to talk to him? The steady clack of heels against the wood floors as the blonde lead you down the hallways broke you out from your overthinking. You slipped your hand away from hers, rubbing your arm and frowning.

"Does the Joker always leave so suddenly whenever he comes in? He just shows up and then leaves after saying something mildly quotable."

She giggles, grabbing your hand and holding it gently,"Puddin' doesn't mean to leave you hangin', he just has lotsa work to do. He wanted to make sure you were all settled in before he started spendin' time with ya."

She squeals and jumps up and down,"Mista' J hasn't ever brought me a friend before, we're gonna have so much fun-!"

You laughed wearily, glancing around the empty hallway. Harley beamed and pulled you in one of the doors, shoving you inside.

"This one is all yours, darlin'! I didn't know what colors ya liked, so I just made it comfy. See ya later!" She twiddled her fingers and beamed, slipping out of the door.

What the hell was with these people? You sighed and ran your hand through your hair, glancing around at the room. It was nice; obviously decorated by Harley, but nice. She felt like a little ray of sunshine in this crazy environment, almost as if she was your ticket to getting back into society. You smiled, sitting on the bed and running your hand along the soft comforter. But for now, you figured staying here wouldn't be too bad. After all, these living arrangements were spectacular.

A small knock sounded on the wooden door, and you frowned. You padded over the carpet to the door, opening it.

"Hello?"

A brunet man around the age of twenty five stood in the door, holding a silver tray of with what looked like tea and toast. The man smiled gently and slipped in the door, placing the tray on your dresser.

"Here you go. Please enjoy your snack; dinner will be served in the next hour or so." He made a move to leave, but something inside you made you want him to stay.

"What's your name?" You blurted out, the man mere seconds from closing the door. He smiled back at you, turning his body to face you.

"Jackson."

You smiled,"My name is ____."

He chuckled,"I know. The Joker has orders for no one to touch you, it's kind of hard not to know about you. The guys who work here have to make sure we don't accidentally brush against you or we'll be shot. New rule."

You froze, eyes wide,"Oh my god, I didn't-"

He laughed, waving you off,"I'm kidding. He just said to not bother you. It's nice to meet you, ______. Enjoy your small meal. The Joker will be back around 7 pm to check on you and have dinner, at which point I would recommend you pretend to be sick. I'll bring your food to you in your room, if you want."

He winks, waving and slipping out of the door. You let out an airy laugh, shaking your head and smiling. Who knew a real human conversation would be that refreshing? You sighed, smiling and glancing over at the tray of food. A small card caught your eye and you furrowed your brow, reaching out and picking up the sleek card.

You flipped it open and read the scrawled note, squinting slightly to make out the thin print

You laughed lightly, smiling and placing the note back on the tray

You laughed lightly, smiling and placing the note back on the tray. You weren't five years old, and the guy was a notorious criminal; yet the man implied that he was worried about whether or not you would miss him. You picked up the toast and took a bite out of it, your stomach responding happily as you finished up the pieces of toast and wiped your hands off with a napkin. Despite all of the crazy shit you went through over these past two days, you felt like you could really enjoy the small things.

You took a sip of the tea, wincing as it scalded your tongue slightly. You blew on the tea as you glanced around the rest of the room, walking around and casually admiring the fantastic decorations that Harley prepared for you. Once you decided you were done drinking that cup of tea, you set it back down on the tray and let out a large sigh, smiling to yourself. You plopped down on the bed, snuggling up with one of the pillows and closing your eyes. Despite the healing wounds and bruises, you sunk comfortably into the mattress and had no problem becoming drowsy right away.

A nap couldn't hurt, could it? Jackson or Harley could wake you up for dinner, it wasn't the end of the world. You took a deep breath in and let it out, drifting off to sleep.

- - - -

The Joker smirked, his arms crossed as he leant against the door frame of your room. God, he couldn't believe how fucking amazing you looked. Maybe after the deal with Bats, he could keep you? No, he couldn't. Too risky. On the other hand, when was he known for playing it safe?

The man shook his head and stepped out of the room, shutting the door gently and scowling. He'd have to fuck up his entire plan to make it work, but at least he'd get to keep you as his own personal pet. He could even make you wear skimpy outfits, the ones that make anyone's ass look like a million bucks. If he got you in an outfit like that, he wouldn't be able to hold himself back from taking you right then, right there.

He licked his lips, smirking as he thought about that amazing kiss from earlier. Damn, even if he lied about everything else, he wasn't going to lie about how great those thirty delicious seconds were.

Now... If only he could get you to fuck him.