OBLIVERATE

Harley glanced around the corner of the hallway, her Puddin' gazing in the bedroom you were asleep in. She pouted, stomping her foot; the end result was a deafening crack of her heel on the hard floor, and the clown whipped around, scowling.

"What?" He snapped, his hand gripping the doorframe so hard it seemed it would break.

Harley sniffled and lifted her chin up, crossing her arms over her chest,"You been awful close with our hostage, Mista' J."

He sneered and stalked over to her, jabbing her in the chest with his finger,"My hostage. You've got no part in this, sweetheart. You're just along for the fucked up ride."

Harley whimpered, tears forming in her eyes,"But- Puddin', you said you loved me?"

The Joker scoffed, smirking,"When did I ever say I loved you? You were obsessed with me before I even tried to get your petty attention. I didn't have to say that I loved you."

Harley felt hot tears stream down her face and she hurriedly wiped them away; Mister J always said tears made girls look ugly. But he promised her, didn't he?

"Why-" She sobbed, gripping the edge of her shirt,"You're hurtin' my feelings, Puddin'! Cut it out!"

The green haired man smirked and snatched a handful of Harley's hair, a yelp emitting from her lips. "Your feelings count for nothing, you pathetic mess."

Harley whimpered, prying his hands off of her hair and frowning, her hands clenching in fists. "Why are you so mean to me? All I've ever done was love you!"

The man rested his hands behind his head, raising an eyebrow and biting his lip teasingly,"Oh yes, and it was way - too - easy."

Harley scowled and smacked the Joker across the face. "FUCK YOU-!"

She stamped away, leaving the Joker clutching his face with a smile. He giggled, his hand slipping from his face and dropping by his side.

"You really know how to rev me up, you dirty slut."

The Joker scoffed and escaped to his room, slamming the door shut. If anyone came in, he'd blast their fucking brains out.

- - - -
Your eyes fluttered open and you sat up, rubbing your eyes and glancing around. You furrowed your brow as your eyes adjusted to the room, and a sudden shoot of fear ran through you as you realized you weren't in your bed. You rubbed your temple and closed your eyes as soon as you realized where you were, sighing and standing up. You could really go for some food right about now, but you had no idea where the kitchen was. You would think that would be the first place on the tour? On one hand, there was no tour.

You slipped off your shoes and padded over to the door in your socks, peering out the door. The golden hallways seemed empty, and you smiled as you glanced around and slid along the sleek floors in your socks. What kind of criminal has close to no security?

You heard the chops of knives against a cutting board and smiled, skidding over towards a large door down the hallway.

Your eyes widened and you glanced up at the massive door, your mouth becoming dry as you grabbed the handle

Your eyes widened and you glanced up at the massive door, your mouth becoming dry as you grabbed the handle. Well, fuck it. It's for food, right? You squeezed one eye shut and kept one open, edging the door open. You raised an eyebrow and frowned. This didn't look like a kitchen, but you could have sworn you heard cutting?

You glanced around, stepping inside the door and shutting it behind yourself with a hollow click. Inside the door was a dimly lit room, with fluorescent purple lights glowing from the ceiling - as if the room was built to be a club. You cautiously stepped inside, the white carpet sinking underneath your socks as you glanced around. The white-walled room was practically bare, except for a wooden dartboard littered with knives hanging on the wall. Oh, and the body laying face down in the middle of the white carpet.

You froze, eyes wide. Was the guy dead? You rushed over the the man's side, dropping to your knees and feeling for a pulse. You let out a sigh of relief and closed your eyes, letting your shoulders drop. You opened your eyes again and glanced down at the man, tilting your head so you could peek at his face. You smiled, wondering what he loo-

It was the Joker. You froze, eyes wide. Why would he be in the middle of the god damned room, just laying down? You glanced over his fit body, dressed in black dress pants and dress shirt as his back rose up and down in time to his steady breathing. His face looked so calm, and you couldn't help but smile and stare a little longer. He looked so peaceful, like all his stress and age melted away.

You let your fingers drift to the tattoo on his forehead, a frown slipping onto your features as your traced the cursive ink reading Damaged. What happened to him to push him over the line to get this tattoo? You knew it was odd sympathizing with a criminal, but it would take extreme trauma for someone to permanently label themselves as damaged.

You retracted your fingers from his face, letting them drift down to his tattooed hand fitted with rings. You slipped your fingers in between his, smiling at his content features. It was the first time you had seen him look anything but angry or seductive, and frankly you loved it. Who in the entire city could say that they saw the Joker sleeping peacefully on the ground, and lived to tell the tale?

You laughed lightly, but your laugh faded as your gaze flitted down to the man's lips. You froze, your mouth becoming dry as you loosened your grip on his hand. The man tortured you, yes, but he also showed you great kindness by allowing you a room instead of treating you like a dirty prisoner. You smiled and leant down, your eyes closing as you pressed your lips gently against his. A shock of electricity ran through your body and you ignored it, pulling away quickly and smiled softly.

His lips were surprisingly warm, and you could feel a flush rush over your face after you pulled away. You coughed awkwardly, slipping your hand away from his. You returned the favor of courtesy, so you could leave. But... Something made you want to stay here with the man. You quickly shook it off and stood up, brushing yourself off and smiling down at the man.

"Sleep well, Joker."

You left the room, the door clicking shut gently as you made your leave.

You smiled, touching your lips. That felt nice, are all kisses usually that... Electric?

- - - - -

The Joker opened his eyes, smiling and sitting up. He brushed his lips with his finger tips, and he smiled mischievously. Oh, he so wanted you.

And he would get you. Batsy or not.