Landed (15)

This chapter is dedicated to MasterYaio, turkishGirl1994, slurppee88, carlingc, Bumbleball and all of the other readers who patiently waited for the next chapter. I'm really sorry for not updating this story for a very very looooooong time. I want to thank you all for voting and adding this story to your reading list, lastly I want to thank you all for supporting me! Really... Thank you guys and gals.

And also thank you braincells for giving me this weird imagination 😂 I will assure you guys that I will keep on updating this story.

Sakura's P.O.V.

Traveling from one place to another is extremely exhausting specially when it's 11 hours long. Although it's tiring, I have never been bored the entire time. Lucas and Ceasar simply amazes me. I have learned a few things about them like how they liked to be called informally, Luc and Ces. How very expressive and a little bit childish Ceasar is compared to Lucas who is quite composed as he refers to himself but I know he's also a bit childish. How they both liked the color silver because they said it's the color of my hair and some simple interesting facts about them. I also learned that they almost gave up looking for me, their mate. They told me that they have been looking for me for 8 years. I felt sad when they both told me their stories and struggles that it made me clutch onto their hands tightly.

The tingles and sparks that I feel whenever I touch them feels so tingly and magical that I curiously asked them if they also feel the same, which they answered lovingly with a kiss just to make sure that I feel it completely, Ceasar said with a wink.

A few hours before we landed on the airport, I got a bit sleepy and Lucas said that it's alright for me to sleep. He said that he'll just gonna wake me up whenever the plane landed on the airport. I nodded and gave him a small squeeze on his forearm before I was drowned in my sleep feeling his lips touched my forehead for a good rest kiss.

I was still having a good sleep when I felt that I was being sitted on something that I can't quite figure out but it's different from the couch on the airplane. I opened my eyes a little  and saw Ceasar beside me giving me a small smile and tucked a few hair onto my ears while I find myself leaning to his touch.

'Hey baby, had a good rest?' He asked which I nodded in response. My body feels heavy and tired that it's kind of hard for me to move. I think the travel took out most of my energy despite just sitting on a couch and waiting for the plane to land. But thanks to my weak body and health and also I'm not really used to traveling far and long hours.

'Plane landed?' I asked him.

'Yes, about 30 minutes ago' Ceasar said.

'Uhmm... Where are we?' I asked him because I can't quite figure out our location because my eyes still haven't adjusted to our surroundings.

'He just woke up?' Lucas asked interrupting my processing to adjust to the lights. Ceasar just nodded, answering him.

Lucas heard what I asked to his brother and replied, 'Love we're inside the car and we're heading to the mansion. I turned my head and focused on Lucas' eyes. He has these lovely moss eyes that I didn't realize I've said it out loud earning him a small chuckle. He just grinned and rubbed his thumb on my cheeks. It felt really warm and nice.

'Why thank you love' he just answered smiling, showing his beautiful pearly whites. Oh how beautiful that smile was. But before I was smitten with his smiles, I thought to myself of how I got here inside the car.

'H-how did I got here?' I curiously asked him. If I remember it correctly, he said that he's gonna wake me up when the plane landed right? Did someone carry me? Or did they carry me?

'I know what you're thinking, and I tried waking you up a few times but you're still asleep. I honestly don't want to wake you up though because we both think that you're still not used to traveling and your body is extremely exhausted from the flight. I'm really sorry for not waking you love' Lucas answered earning him a small smile from me.

'It's okay... Uhm.. But h-how? Did someone carry me or?' I asked him again and by this time Ceasar answered my question.

'Of course baby, I carried you. I don't want anyone else touching you, specially carrying you, it's only me and Lucas who is allowed babe' He replied looking triumphant and dominating. While he was having his moment, I blushed at the thought that he was carrying me around like a child in his arms. Oh God that is so embarrassing.

'You are so damn adorable' he continued. I blushed a little more and my cheeks are beginning to feel warm. I tried avoiding eye contact with him because I know I'll get more red if it's possible. So I just gently closed my eyes and yawned a little, well the yawning naturally happened because my eyes are beginning to droop. I tried opening my eyes a little and saw Ceasar looking at me intently.

'Still sleepy?' He asked me.

'Just a little' I said trying to fight the weariness in my eyes.

'Rest a bit more love' Lucas replied and I yawned again for the second time. I slowly closed my eyes but before I shut it tight, I made sure that my hands are tangled up with their hands to make me feel at ease and warm.

After a few hours, I felt like my body was laying on a soft cloud. I moved a little and heard a small gasp behind me. Feeling a bit alarmed at what I heard, I clutched onto the nearest thing that I can hold on to which I think is a small fluffy pillow and slowly turned my head around. I heard a small giggle after that. I gradually tried to open my eyes, slowly trying to adjust to the slightly dark room I was in and was now facing this beautiful girl in front of me, showing her beautiful smile.

My eyes widen in shock at what I saw, then I heard her speak with a very familiar voice.

'You're sooo pretty when you sleep' she said with a very bubbly tone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's short I know.
But don't worry guys. The Yaoi Goddess gave me the strength and determination to keep on updating this story. So again I'm sorry for the crappy short chapter...

Plez... Forgev me?..... Plez??? No? Ok. 😐