Hide and Seek (4)

Hi! I'll apologize ahead if this chapter turns out to be short, I'm using my phone today to update.
(Mizu and Reginaldé above. Sakura's parents)

Sakura P.O.V.

'Amethy!' 'Amethy where are you!' I keep on recalling these voices. And every time I recall them, my heart beats faster and faster.

I grip the steering wheel hard as I try to focus on the road. What happened back there? Who are those people? Are they the people who will harm me? I mean, mother told me about what the witch doctor told them. People will come and hurt me. Powerful people. They will take me away and use me. I'm so stupid! Why did I let down my guard? Father specifically reminded me to conceal my scent. Now they will find me. Take me away from my parents and from my loved ones. No no no!

I grip on my jade necklace with my right hand and left in the steering wheel and prayed.

'Emi.... Please help me... I don't want to be taken away' A tear run down on my cheeks while whispering these words over and over again.

When I saw our house, I was a bit relieved. I carefully parked my car and rushed inside to look for mother and father.

'Mom! Dad!' I yelled.

'MOM!!!! DAD!!!'

'Whoah whoah, Sakura, why are you yelling?' Chiki asked.

'Chiki!'

As soon as I saw her, I run to her and hugged her tightly.

'Hey, what happened hun? What's wrong?' Chiki asked.

'What's going on?' Uncle Tomas said.

'Kid, why are you shaking? Did something happen?' He walked closer to Chiki and I while Chiki is rubbing my back to comfort me.

'Calm down Sakura, everything's going to be alright. Shhhhh... We're here....'Chiki tries to comfort me.

I let out a long breath and looked at her. I stared at her beautiful wooden brown eyes while slowly loosening my hug.

'Did you calm down now?' She asked.

I nodded.

'Okay kid, sit down and tell us what happened?' Uncle Tomas said as he dragged a chair beside me, motioning for me to sit down.

'What is happening here? Sakura? Are you crying?! Sweetie! What happened?!' Mother came rushing over to where I was sitting.

She pulled a chair and sat down near me as I try to recall what happened back at the park.

'Uh... Mother, I'm sorry. I'm very sorry... I didn't mean to...'

'Why are you apologizing? Sweetie tell me what happened.' She asked.

'I was at the back of this old temple in Yoshizuwa park and then I let my guard down, I really didn't mean to. My scent concealer, I unconsciously let it down. I was overwhelmed by these beautiful flowers that I didn't notice I was unguarded. Then....'

'Then what????' I heard a loud voice coming from the corner of the room. As I traced the voice, I saw father. His voice is angry and a bit worried. I heard a low growl coming from him.

'Father, please I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I don't want to be taken away from you! From all of you. I'm scared!' Tears were running down from my cheeks as I start to cry again.

'Son, please tell us what happened after that. We can't help you if you won't tell us what happened' Father said. I hear a low dangerous growl coming from father and uncle Tomas as soon as I started crying again.