Gay (6)

(Emilio and Elvira's photo above. Lucas, Ceasar, and Amethy's parents)
Again I'm using my phone to update. If this turns out short, I do apologize.

Btw, this story is pure fantasy, no concrete real life truth about the people and places. Some of the places are true and mostly of it are entirely fiction. So please if anyone is confused about the places, it is written just like that. And thank you all for reading my story. 😘

Warning! Slight intimacy!

Sakura's P.O.V.

Mom said that she talked to ojiisan about what happened and father said that he also called uncle Florante for protection/warriors. I can feel their worry about the situation and I'm blaming myself for this. If I didn't went to the park, this whole thing wouldn't happen. I was silly to put my excitement first than my safety. Now everyone close to me are stressed and worried.

I clutched on my jade necklace and again my mind and body is slowly relaxing. I said to myself, what if Emy is here with us. I'm sure she'll scold me for being to careless.

I went up stairs while looking at the living room. This is my sanctuary and I don't want to be far away from this wonderful home. I walked closer to my room. When I'm inside, I carefully removed my jacket, scarf, and my boots then I look at myself at the mirror. I'm so smaaaaaall. Gahd, I'm really small and does look like my sister Emi. I have this silver hair up to my shoulders, thin arms and legs, and lastly thin waist. I'm weak and very fragile. I easily get hurt. Small bumps can give me bruises.

*Sigh*

I pulled out some house clothes for me to wear. An oversized baby blue shirt and this moss green pedal shorts five inches below the knee.

I picked up all the clothes that I removed earlier and folded them neatly before placing it in the hamper. I went to  bed and closed my eyes to relax. Slowly I welcomed sleep like a close friend. I fell asleep.

Lucas' P.O.V.

'Mmmmm... I can feel you're really big. Ahmm... Uhhh... You... feel so... nice.....'

What the fuck? I can feel someone's  straddling me. I can feel both legs at the side of my waist. Someone's dry humping me! What the hell! I opened my eyes and adjusted to the dim light on each side above the head board of my bed.

As my eyes slowly adjusted to the light, I saw a topless woman on top me grinding her panty covered p*ssy on my boxer briefs.  Slowly my eyes traced her  body from her panty to her huge boobs then to her face. What the hell isn't this the brunette girl from before? How did she got inside my room?!

'Hey what the hell! What are you doing? How did you get inside my room?!' I asked furiously as I try to push her away from my lap but she just grabbed my hands and placed it on her boobs. Damn that feels soft.

'I work here baby, maybe you didn't notice us wearing our uniforms this morning. I got the spare card keys from the front desk giving one to my friend who's probably fucking with your brother by now..... Baby, Why don't we start as well?' she said while still grinding and shoving my hands to her breasts.

'I know you want me, when you first saw me this morning I'm very sure you wanna do me already. I'm feeling your hard dick on my p*ssy'

When she's leaning down and trying to give me a kiss, the memory of the strawberry, mint and vanilla flashed quickly. My dick went from solid rock to soft in split seconds. Then instead of getting horny with this girl on top of me, I felt disgusted and pushed her away hard this time.

'Ouch! What the fuck!' She was now at the floor.

'What? You wanna play rough baby? Is that what you want?' She said teasingly. God, I want her out of my room right now. She's a disgusting whore. It doesn't surprise me if her p*ssy's already wide and loose.

'Get the fuck out of my room!!!' I was now getting up from the bed and putting on my slippers and grabbing the remote to turn on the lights.

When I pushed the on button I saw her on the floor rushing to get her clothes and trying to cover her topless body.

'What you're still shy being naked in front of a man? Please, I bet half of the people staying here in the hotel fucked you already'

'Fuck you!' She shouted.

'Well fuck you too. And don't bother coming back to this hotel again, I'm gonna tell the owner of this hotel to remove your sorry ass. Invading your customer's privacy and stealing card keys to the front desk is a serious crime' I was serious about what I said, and I'm also very very angry at the moment. I feel like I was cheating on my mate. I almost gave in if it weren't for the memory of his scent. If I still didn't know the existence of our mate, I maybe banging this girl till morning but I know he's real and this really felt like cheating.

I heard a hard thump on the floor and saw her scrambling near the door.

'You'll regret this you stupid gay shit!!'

I gave her a dirty finger then she went out of the room. Then I remember what she told me earlier, her friend is inside my brother's room. Shit. Ceasar's cheating on our mate. I run towards Ceasar's room and saw the door was open. When I went inside I saw the lights on the bathroom open. When the door opened I saw Ceasar touching his jaw and left cheek.

'What happened?' I asked.

'The blonde chick slapped me when I refused to fuck her, also called her a slut.' He said.

I chuckled at what he said.

'Well you're not the only one who's got visited by bimbos this night' I said while leaning on the wall.

'Yeah I heard from her. I was gonna go to your room to stop you when she went out but you got here first'

'Good thing you stopped yourself' I said.

'Well damn! She's a disgusting whore. So loose and wild! and...'

'And what?' I asked.

'....and it felt like I was cheating. I felt guilty inside and also I kinda remembered his scent and that went me from hard to soft in an instant. Shit! We didn't even saw him but the smell of him drives me crazy!' Ceasar said.

'Well I too felt that... I can't fuck another woman anymore Ces. I'm fucking gay by his scent, I can't get my dick up whenever I remember his scent. That's why I'm gay! Shit I'm gay.' I said

He laughed at what I said and tapped my shoulder while slowly reducing his laughter.

'Well brother welcome to the club! Hahahaha, I also realized that when I was having a hard on then turning soft when I remembered the smell. God it's so intoxicating! What more if we were to see and touch him. My wolf won't be able to control himself and maybe claim him in that instant!' He said while chuckling.

'Yeah brother. My wolf and your wolf feels the same so I won't complain. Heh. Well we better go to sleep, oh and want me to tell Cristoff about what happened to you too? I was gonna complain that slut that went inside my room tomorrow to him.'

'Please do that. I don't want some bimbo going inside my room again and raping me. Haha. Anyway good night brother.'

'Yeah good night, remember we'll start our search for him tomorrow'

'Yeah, hope we find him as early as tomorrow'

'Me too....' I mumbled at myself then went out of his room and went back to my own. I walked towards the bed and laid down on the soft large mattress. I'm excited about what'll happen tomorrow. I really hope we find him. My eyes are starting to feel heavy. I went under the covers and welcomed my sleep. We'll find you little mate. Just wait for us...