First brave step (12)

A very very very long chapter for you because I love all of my readers.

Ceasar's P.O.V.

'But mom, she's being a brat! You know how busy we are looking for our mate and she's very annoy-' I practically yelled at my mom over the phone, but not that loud since I don't want Mr. and Mrs. Righello to hear me.

'Well now look what you've done young man! She's missing, Ceasar! We can't contact her. YOU BETTER FIX THIS. FIND HER. NOW!' She yelled emphasizing the last part.

'Yeah mom we will, and I'm sorry this happened. It's just I'm very stressed lately' I tried to explain myself.

'I understand you son, but yelling at Amethy and getting in a fight with her will not solve your problem. And I'm not the one who you have to apologize. Just find her son and apologize to her okay?' Mom said.

'Yes mom we will... and I'm very sorry' I answered back.

Beep.

The call ended and I exhaled a long breath. Now Amethy's missing too. And what's worse, I'm the reason why she's gone. The guilt is eating me slowly and sunk inside the depths of my being. Shit, what if she's in danger? She's just an innocent girl! I shook my head trying not to think of bad things that can happen.

When I'm going back to the room with them, I heard this familiar voice yelling Logan's name.

'Logan!!!!'

I know that voice! It's Amethy! I followed where the shout came from and run towards the main door and saw Logan and the other men outside. I looked back and saw Lucas following me outside with Mr. and Mrs. Righello.

Amethy saw me. Her eyes widen and shouted, 'Ceasar!!!!!'

She ran towards me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back too and kneeled in front of her, touching her face and checking if she's hurt or in pain.

'Are you hurt sweetie?' Lucas asked her and she just shook her head.

'I'm sorry Amethy. I'm sorry for shouting at you. I won't do it again, just don't run away again okay? Mom is very worried, we're all worried...' I hugged her again tightly.

Lucas also kneeled down and double check if she's hurt.

She pulled away from me and saw her teary eyes looking at me with guilt and remorse.

'I'm sorry too Ceasar... I promise I won't run away ever again! I'm so scared... I left my phone and wallet inside the taxi and I don't know how to go back to the hotel' She said with small sniffles.

'You're fine now sweetie.. But how did you end up here? And where did you go?' I asked her.

'I met these kind people from the cafè I told you about' she said. She looked back and glanced at the 2 girls. We followed her gaze and saw a girl with brown hair and she looks like she's shielding the girl behind her with, I think has pink hair?

When the pink haired girl came out behind the brown one, my body shivered and my wolf went crazy, jumping and ecstatic. Weird. My wolf is silent before and now he's jumpy? And why is he reacting to that girl? I'm getting confused and I think Lucas is too. He has this confused face looking at the pink haired girl.

'Chiki stand down, they are our visitors. The future Oro-Alphas from the Silver moon pack... They mean no harm' Mr. Righello said. The brown haired girl relaxes and her eyes widen and bowed down before us. She was then followed by the pink haired girl.

She was really protecting pink (I'll call her pink, pink haired girl is really long). Maybe she's her daughter? Since Mr. and Mrs. Righello told us they only have a son.