Tomorrow (7)

Again, updating from my phone. Sorry if this turns out short.

(Amethy in the picture)

Ceasar's P.O.V.

Riiiing...Riiiing...Riiiing...Riiiing...Riiiing...

My hands is now starting to roam around under the pillow to search for my phone and stop the alarm. When I found my phone under the pillow, I instantly clicked the lock button to stop the ringing sound. My eyes are so heavy  as I try to open them and look at the time.

7:00 A.M.

Shit, still too early.

Although it's that early, and the sun had already risen, the brightness of the sun won't pass through the steel blinds so it still won't feel like morning. I wanted to sleep again and wake up late but the thought of searching for my mate today got me up from my bed.

Today is the definitely the day we start to look for our mate. Damn, I need some good news today after what happened last night with that stupid blonde chick.

I got out of the covers and put on my slippers. I'm wearing nothing but my boxers. I walked towards the bathroom and approached the wood cabinet to get my tooth brush and tooth paste.

After brushing my teeth, I removed my boxers and went inside the shower. The shower instantly turned on with the correct temperature.

I was a little exhausted after my shower. I masturbated and cummed twice remembering the scent of my mate. It got me really riled up and horny. Fuck, his scent does really drives me crazy. I can't wait to see and finally touch him.

Now I'm in front of the mirror putting on the watch father gave me for my 20th birthday. It was this simple watch that caught my eye in one of the stores in Paris, Hublot Titanium Ceramic.

It's already past 8:00 am when I'm going down the glass stairs to the dining area where my Mom and Lucas are eating the breakfast served for us.

'Morning' I said while sitting down beside Lucas and grabbing some french toast and a cup of coffee.

'Dad already left?' I asked.

'Yeah, he says he needs to be in Spain for the emergency meeting at L.H.C.' Luc answered.

If it's L.H.C. then it's either extremely good news which is rare. Or something's not right between the other beings in middle earth. L.H.C. Stands for Legendary High Council. All of the leaders in each of the beings who roam middle earth is being called in that meeting. 3 Alpha beings roam the middle earth, Us (w/c is preferably mammals including humans but we're the most powerful, being werewolves so yeah it's us), the Vampires (we really are in good terms with this beings not like what you watch in those damn movies), and of course the Witches and Warlocks (they're the most mysterious beings but also very powerful due to spells and potions they can create)

And also there's middle earth and under earth.

It is believed that under earth was first created by our Goddess, the Moon Goddess, and it is also said that her creations failed miserably. Her creations were filled with negative emotions thus creating creatures (yeah we call them creatures) like demons and golems. They have caused chaos in middle earth. After watching her creations brings havoc and destruction to her land, she created the 3 Alpha beings. The exact opposite of what she created before. She then banished the demons and golems bringing them to the under earth and let us, the 3 Alpha beings, roam the middle earth. She couldn't eradicate the creatures she created first because it is also believed that there should be balance in between the good and the bad.

So enough about the middle and under earth. Today's the day we start looking for our mate.

'Logan!' I called. He quickly ran to my side. 'Yes sir?' He answered.

'I want you and your men go to yoshizuwa park today. Get me all the list of people who are present yesterday at 2-3 in the afternoon. I expect you to give me the report this afternoon, yeah?' I said.

'Yes sir'

Then I heard Lucas coming back from the glass window to the table and tapping my shoulder.

'I talked to Cristoff about what happened last night, he said he'll take care of those two... Ahem, girls who invaded our privacy and also asked him a favor' Lucas said.

'What favor?' I asked.

'Well I asked him to check all the packs here in this island if there's any and the community of witches and warlocks. One of those packs and community must be the one where our mate belongs. I also specifically ask to check about a silver haired boy in those packs and communities. Besides this is just a small island. We'll find our mate sooner or later' he explained and I just nodded.

But for today, me and Lucas are going out to some of the local head to ask about a silver haired boy living in this island. We know our mate is here and we'll not stop until we find him.