List, list, list (9)

Lucas P.O.V.

In that afternoon, Cristoff emailed me the list of the packs and communities here in this island. When I check the email, I was surprised to see such a very very short list. Only 3 communities and 2 packs. Seriously? I grinned knowing that looking for our mate will be easier. But I said that too early. There was also a message at the bottom of the attachment. 'Sorry Lucas, I tried to ask a few of the elders in the packs and communities but they all have the same answers, they don't have any idea of a silver haired boy in their packs/communities, hope this list will help you - Cristoff' My grin slowly fades. Shit. Maybe not that easy to find him.

And to make the situation worse, after we asked the 4th local head, they all have the same stupid answer. They don't know about a silver haired boy living in this island. Where the hell could he be?

I called Ceasar in his phone to check if he had any news from the 5th local head.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Please please give me a good fucking news.

'Luc'

'Ces, have any information?'

I heard him took a deep breath and answered, 'negative'

'Shit. Mine's also all negative!' I said.

'Well shit, that can't be right. I mean he's here. We caught his scent, Amethy saw him. He's real right?' He questioned.

I took a deep breath and think for a second.

'Something's wrong here. They can't possibly have no idea of a silver haired boy living here. It's either they are hiding him from us, or he's hiding from everybody. Or worse, both, and the million fucking dollar question would be why?' I answered him with a low growl gripping the steering wheel.

'Let's call it a day Luc, I'm going back to the hotel. Maybe Logan can bring us good news'

'Yeah, sure'

Beep

I gripped the steering wheel until my knuckles turned white from the grip. They're hiding him, or he's hiding. But why? If he's hiding, Who is he hiding from? Is he being chased? Is he in danger? The thought of my mate being in danger without us makes my wolf angry, whimper and worried inside. I swear to the Gods and Goddesses above, if he were in danger, I'll track that fucking person or whatever that is and kill him. No scratch that, almost kill him, then I'll let him heal then torture and almost kill him again repetitively.

'Damn it, Logan you better have some good news to tell us or else.....' I know I didn't have to bring out my anger at Logan's news but the information we're getting from today doesn't mix well with my mood. I shifted the car gear and accelerated to the hotel in full speed. Not giving a fuck to speed limit.

Ceasar's P.O.V.

I was the first one who arrived at the hotel before Lucas. When I received the message from Logan that he got the list, I swear, the car just went from 0-100 in a second. I needed some good news, well we both needed it since we haven't had a pleasant news the whole day.

I got off my car in front of the hotel quickly then shoved my keys to my pocket and handed the valet keys to the parking personnel. He knows what to do. I quickly went inside the hotel, entered the private elevator, walked out of it, walked the hallway and into the pent house suite.

I walked in to the lounge area meeting Logan halfway and handed me this file. I sat to the black couch and a servant walked near me bowing before me and asked what drink would I like for her to prepare.