Realization (13)

I'm deeply sorry for not updating this past 5 days. Vacation time is over so I need to focus on my work and studies. Anyway here's the long awaited chapter. Hope you'll enjoy it!

Sakura's P.O.V.

I was stunned, confused, and at a complete loss... These two beautiful persons 4 meters away from me are my mates?

How...H-How did these happen so fast?

When I put the pieces together, what happened back at the temple, the name Amethy, and these two voices that sounded so very familiar. Everything is connected! When I first saw them at the front of the house, something inside me flare up. My heart kept on pounding, my stomach ticklish and when I kept on passing by them, I swear I get goosebumps but in a very good way... I think...

All happened so fast inside the house. The touching, the confessions, the feeling! Everything is so fast. I...I'm very overwhelmed by what's happening... And now, I'm at our backyard with mom testing her theory, checking if they're really my mate. But if I think about it carefully, all the pieces really fit together! But I-I just... I just need to be sure too...

'But... How do you know this mom?' I asked mother. She answered, explaining everything but my mind is actually focusing on these two beautiful guys 4 meters away from me. Why did the Moon Goddess gave me such gods to be my mate! And not just one, but two beautiful gods!

I may be exaggerating but they're very good looking. So good looking... and they're also huge! If I'm not mistaken, they have the same height like father; if not... they're taller... And those hair, hair so black like (A/N: you're ex's soul, kidding!) the night. They're eyes, green and grey eyes. Just looking at their eyes staring back at me, eyes that can see right through me, my whole being, my secrets, my everything. Those wonderful lips, full manly lips that can devour everything, they're voices so low, so husky, very manly, very...sweet and scream dominance. I can listen to their voices all day and not get tired of it. Their body, I can still see the built of their muscles underneath all the layers of clothes. Their aura that screams pure and utter dominance. I know they're the future alphas of the alphas, but my father's dominance doesn't match their dominance... Oh goddess, they're just so perfect. Perfect...

And here I am, the small one. The weak one, the feminine looking one, there's no dominance, no manly voice, no appearance, no everything!  Just pure submission... Moon Goddess... why me?

I was cut out of my thought when I saw them shift to their wolf form. Ripping their clothes in the process. Oh.My.God. Such humongous wolves! Pure black ferocious wolves. Then something inside me shivered. I may be imagining it but I heard a small growl inside me. And like the world slowed down when I saw them walking towards me. I stared at them carefully checking they're next action. A small breeze flew through me and it carried 2 distinct faint scent that smells like fresh nature! My whole body became hot, my cheeks flushed deep pink, I saw both of them stopped and laid down on their stomachs, waiting on what I'll do next. I sniffed the air again and searched the source of this smell, I shivered slightly and suddenly I couldn't control my body anymore. My being was pushed back on my mind and something or someone is controlling my every move. My body took a step forward; I sniffed the air again and ran....

I ran...

The whole world extremely slowed down and I observed everyone in my surroundings. I saw my mom and dad side to side looking at me surprised. My father is standing beside mom, observing every movement I make while mother followed every step I took. They both had looks of discovery and understanding. I also saw how slowly the wind blew the leaves and how the dirt moved when I ran.

And when I looked forward, I saw these 2 wonderful wolves. They both stood up and looked at me with wonder in their eyes. They both have beautiful wolf eyes, one is pure black and the other one has red eyes. I ran... towards them. It's like their existence is pulling my soul to them. And when everything went back to normal, I felt a soft warm fur on my cheeks. I was hugging whoever I get to hug first. I traced his face and saw red eyes. I'm hugging red eyes. Then I felt a soft wetness on my other cheek. Black eyes is licking me. A small voice whispered in my thoughts and although it's faint, I know I heard it well. It whispered 'my mates' .

My body suddenly felt relaxed, and if feels like my body is at peace between these two wolves. They kept on nuzzling my cheeks in a very loving manner and I kept on touching their soft fur. I don't know when it happened but they already shifted in their human form. I felt warm hands wrapping around my waist, hands on my shoulders and warm breaths on my neck. I opened my eyes and saw two wonderful set of eyes looking down at me, both looking at me with pure love and emotion. I inhaled their scent, and I know it send me to a complete bliss. It felt like I already know them since forever.

I heard a small cough and I think it came from my father.

'Uh... sweetie?' Mom said looking a bit embarrassed with pink blushed cheeks. It seems like she can't look at us directly while my father looks a bit ticked off.

That's when I realized that I was in between these two gorgeous, tall, and when I mean tall 6'5" tall compared to my 5'3" height (gosh I'm so puny!) and NAKED men. They both looked down at me and I'm blushing different shades of red.