29

(Vic's POV)

"So where are we going?" Somehow, just before my wedding, Josh and Hannah had managed to blindfold me and take me somewhere. I can't believe that with this whole blindfolded situation, even Trenty was in it! I wouldn't mind if I had been kidnapped now, my wedding was predestined to be a total nightmare, being kidnapped I'm sure would be the solution. We'd just move the wedding date. Never mind, this is crazy talk, I'm just really let down. It's all my fault, I've ruined this wedding, I should've agreed with Kellin to have given us more time to plan the wedding, but I'm just so impatient. 

"We're here." I heard Hannah's calm voice. 

"We're here!" I heard Jenna's voice. Jenna? Jenna's here, why? Why'd she say the same thing as Hannah. My hand was no longer being held by Hannah, these new hands felt a bit more cool. 

The blindfold was then removed. 

"Kellin?"

"Vic?"

"Oh my goodness, I'm not supposed to see you!" I covered my eyes immediately. 

"With all the bad luck from today, seeing Kellin wouldn't be bad luck, that would be a bullish.it lie at this point." Josh said behind me. I uncovered my eyes and saw Kellin, all dolled up, looking so pretty in a short white lacy dress. 

"What are we doing here?" Kellin asked. 

"Your wedding was going to be complete sh.it so we planned this awesome wedding on the side for you guys." 

I looked to my side, and a transgender woman was holding a book...actually it was a bible. 

"You're going to marry us?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I'm actually licensed." She answered. 

"Well, I'm down." Kellin giggled. 

"You think this wedding is gonna be sh.it?" I asked. He turned around, showing me the hugest lipstick stain. I laughed, turning around, lifting my tux jacket, showing him a huge iron mark. 

"Flowers won't be here on time, the band didn't learn our song, we ruined our outfits."

"We almost lost the rings." Kellin added. 

"Wait, what?" I asked concerned. 

"Chill, he said 'almost'." Abel added. 

"Well, let's get married then. Do you mind starting?" I told our 'priest', adding a kind smile. 

With that being said, we each exchanged vows and the whole I Do's things. Turns out we forgot our own vows, you could only imagine how that would've gone out our regular wedding. So we just went with it, and made up new ones in our sweet How I Met Your Mother style wedding.

And kids, that's how your father and I got married. 

The End

---------------------

[A/N: Thankies all for reading, it says The End, meaning its the end. It's been a hell of a long time, the most I could do was update you guys. It was a little rushed, but I dare say this has been a beautiful experience, thankies for the support and for reading, much love! Huge shout out and thankies to my best friend, my love, my vegan taco, my grunge buddy, my good old cowrite Streetyouthlina for helping me in this wedding. Oh, and let's thank the show How I Met Your Mother, for all the last minute ideas and inspiration. All the credit goes to that show to! Thankies for reading...let's see if I'm up for a story anytime soon...probably not. Much love, and take care!]