12

(Kellin's POV)

"Ow!" I cried in pain as Abel helped me along to a bed. Celios brought some bandages and some ice packs.

"Kellin, fuck! Your boyfriend did this?" Celios asked with so much concern.
"It hurts so much!" I cried.
"Everything's gonna be cool dude! Just breath!" Abel said wiping off traces of blood. I tried my best to breath, but choked up with my tears and a lump in my throat.

"Why did Vic do this? He knows I love him...so why?" I cried into Celios's arms.

"You need to sleep now Kellin. Tomorow we'll get you to a doctor and talk things out, you're not thinking clear honey," Celios patted my head and laid me down and wrapped me up in a blanket.

I tried to even out my breathing, and as I did my vision became blurred but I could hear them around me.

"He's fucked up bad," Abel whispered.
"I can't believe his boyfriend would do this though," Celios answered him.
"Some people can just be lunatics. But he's definitely not worth Kellin's time," Abel said with a tone of anger.

"And all Kellin wanted was to be happy."

-----------------------

"Doctor gave me this prescription. We can pick up your pain killers at any time Kells," Celios said walking up to Abel and me.

"I'm just glad that doctor was half dumb and didn't wonder why falling down the stairs caused so many bruises," Abel commented.

"Well, it was your bright idea to be the one to explain. But if we said you got mugged, they would've wanted to file some type of report." Celios said, taking a good look at the prescription.

"Let's go then...hospitals are the worst," Abel said, letting out a sigh and helping me up. It was a real pain though...I couldn't even breath right. Like being jabbed with a knife everytime.

But it doesn't seem like Vic would do something like this to me, as if someone else was pulling the strings and I'm really scared...

"I'm never gonna stand pain like that again. I didn't take it from my mom...and I won't take this from Vic," I said with a tone of anger as I held my sides.

"So, you're leaving him?" Abel asked.
"I think these wounds and broken rib is more than a good enough reason to leave Abel," Celios said.

"Point taken" was all he said as we walked out...hospital walls are the last thing I would ever want to be surrounded by.

----------------------

(A/N: Hey this is AshamedGiraffe! Hope you all had fun with my new cowrite, Streetyouthlina Please give her love and support and I hope you guys love this story! Thanks!)