When I felt myself hit the back of her throat I chocked on my cereal. "Fuck! Lauren you should probably eat something first I can't have you being hungr-shit!"

She gagged and I guess she tried to stand up but forgot that the table was there because the sound of her head hitting the table echoed throughout the kitchen. "Dammit!"

I busted out laughing and scooted my chair back so that I could look at her. "You alright?"

She nodded. "Dinah I was eating now shush and let me do my thing."

"Cool, proceed."

She crawled from under the table and over to me. Without using her hands she somehow managed to get all of me back into her mouth.

I watched as her head bobbed up in down, her green eyes burning through me as she stared into my eyes.

Well shit. "Fuck." I groaned as I felt an orgasm building up.

She moaned and shut her eyes, I glanced down to see her hand moving slowly inside of her pants.

I smirked and reached forward, grabbing her hair as I did so, and started thrusting into her mouth at a fast pace. "I'm coming Lo...you ready?"

She managed to nod her head as she gagged again. Within seconds I moaned loudly as I released into her mouth.

I let go of her hair and slowly pulled out of her mouth. What she did next surprised me; she swallowed all of my release.

"Lauren you're a murderer." I joked.

"What? How?"

"You just swallowed a few babies."

The room was silent for a moment before her raspy little laugh filled the room. "Idiot. Alright your turn."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I stood and picked her up before placing her onto the kitchen counter. She removed her pants and her soaked underwear before kicking them somewhere behind me. "Don't just stand there Dinah Jane...show Mama what that amazing tongue of yours can do."

"Wait..." I said as I went over to the fridge.

"Oh! Yes grab the Reddi Whip babe. To the left of the milk."

I opened the fridge and grabbed it. "Okay...now I'm reddi." I said to her before snickering.

"No time for jokes, my pussy is not going to eat itself." She snapped.

Not wanting to keep her waiting, I walked over to her, spread her legs, and sprayed cool whip on my tongue before tossing the can behind me. "Ready?"

She nodded.

I started on her clit, tracing my tongue around it before I slid my tongue downwards and in between two wet folds, stopping at her entrance. I didn't move from there, instead I looked into her eyes and she didn't look too happy.

"Dinah!" She shouted at me before grabbing a handful of my hair and taking her other hand to shove my face into her. "Eat it you bitch!"

I laughed and pulled away from her. "That's what I'm doing. Calm your horny ass down." I teased before taking her swollen clit into my mouth.

"Oh gosh!" She moaned as she began to claw at my scalp. I'll admit that it hurt because her nails were so sharp but I was too busy suckling at her bundle of nerves, to even mind.

"Lauren, have you been eating pineapples?" I asked before tracing my tongue down and back and between her folds.

A sweet moaned escaped her lips. "Fuck...maybe."