eighteen.

"They had to rush Gabby to the hospital Lauren...she had a seizure."

Dinah Jane:

That was possibly the worst night ever. When Lauren and I got to the hospital, Gabby was crying and holding onto her head and she refused to let any of us hold her. Seeing her like that was so heartbreaking. While she was with Normani and Camila, Camila noticed that Gabby was starting off into space and her whole body stiffened before she fell and shook violently on the floor.

Camila was so shaken up that she wouldn't speak for hours and when she finally spoke she kept saying sorry to me, I know that it wasn't her fault but thankfully Gabby is fine now.

Doctors kept her for two days so that they could monitor her, she was back to normal by midnight. I was told that the seizure was caused by a fever that went unnoticed and that she shouldn't have anymore. Still I kept a close eye on her even when we went home. How could I not? I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to my little girl.

X

"Dinah, I'll look after her. She'll be fine just go and take care of whatever you need to take care of." Lauren said to me as I sat on my bed, intensely watching as Gabby played with her dolls on the floor in front of me.

I sighed and shook my head. "Lauren, no. It's not that I don't trust you with her it's just that I don't want to leave here and then something happens to her."

Lauren got behind me on the bed and wrapped her arms around me before kissing my cheek. "Dinah Jane. I won't let that happen. Yes it's scary but she's a fighter."

Gabby turned and smiled at me before standing and running into my arms. "You sad Mama?" She asked.

I smiled and shook my head before picking her up. "No baby, I'm okay. Does your head hurt?"

She shook her head. "No. All better. Hi Lolo."

"Hi nugget, don't you want to stay here with me while Mama goes out for a while?"

Gabby nodded her head frantically. "Mama you have to go." She said softly as she placed her tiny hands on my cheeks and squeezed them.

I chuckled. "I can't stay here with you?"

"No! I stay here with Lolo and we play." She shouted as she climbed out of my arms and jumped onto Lauren causing Lauren to fall backwards.

"See she's fine, Dinah go."

Sighing I stood and leaned forward to kiss the both of them. "Alright, I'll see you guys later. Gabs, behave for Lauren okay."

Gabby nodded. "Bye Ma. Love you. Go now."

I frowned. "Don't put me out. Lauren call me if you need anything."

"Mhmm, love you babe."

"I love you too." I responded before leaving.

X

"Excuse me? So you're telling me that because of my sexual orientation you won't allow me to use your place of business to propose to my girlfriend?" Normani asked the elderly man before her.

Oh shit. Ally and I had gone with her to find places to have the surprise engagement. Siciliano was Camila's favorite Italian restaurant and it was the first place that Normani thought of.

"Ma'am, with all due respect this is a very religious place and well...homosexuality is a sin." The elderly man said.

Ally sighed. "Dinah...do something. Mani just twitched.