Forty-Seven

Words: 3000

The week had gone by quicker than I expected it to be. It was already Friday, last day of work before the weekend would be there.

We hadn't done much that week for the movie. Filming was postponed to the next week, due to some technical problems and the fact the editing group wanted to start editing the few parts we already had to see where we still have to change certain things and where we have to refilm parts.

So the week wasn't very eventful on that part, but I can't say I didn't do anything throughout those days.

I mostly spent my time with Harry, I know what a surprise... But keep those dirty thoughts away, all we really did was tackling each other to the ground in order for him to teach me some more self-defense.

He, of course, still doesn't know about the way Jack and his crew treats me, and I'm not planning on telling him anytime soon.

These past few days I had time to think and I knew I had to man up and come up for myself. I tried harder when Harry and I were having our own small and playful fights and I tried to speak up to people at the mall who rudely walked into me. It wasn't much, but it was a start.

Sure, I've never been shy or self-conscious, but I didn't dare to speak up my mind all the time. I was that kind of person who would speak up only if I was completely sure that what I would say would definitely make sense.

Well, that doesn't count for when I was around my friends of course.

Anyway, as I was saying, it was Friday morning and I was on my own in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

While I was humming softly to myself, I felt hands on my hips and I jumped a little, but relaxed right away when I realized it was Harry. "Hmm, good morning, sexy," he hummed in my ear as his body swayed from side to side, mimicking mine.

I couldn't help the smile that made its way on my face and my heartbeat picked up speed to the feeling of his touch on my body. "Morning, Haz."

His head dipped down and he started to place kisses all up my neck while I tried to concentrate on the task at hand: cooking.

When he reached my ear, he softly bit down on it and tugged, making a groan leave my mouth. "Why does that nickname sound so sexy coming from your lips?"

I shook my head and turned the heat of the stove down before turning around in his hold, looking at my beautiful man. His hair was messier than usual; the typical bed hair - look. His lips were a deep shade of pink and parted slightly while he was looking into my eyes. The green in his eyes seemed to be darker than usual, but that could be because he just woke up.

My lips curved into a happy smile as he leaned down again, but this time he aimed for my lips. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as his went down to my waist. He pulled me closer with his hands on both of my cheeks, making me gasp into the kiss. He took advantage of that and slipped his tongue past my lips, earning a moan to boil up from deep down my chest.

His hands trailed down to my thighs and he tapped twice down on them before I realized he wanted me to jump. So that's what I did.

With some difficulty, we managed to walk over to the empty kitchen island. I pulled back when I felt the cold stone material through my bottoms and let out a surprised gasp. Harry chuckled, making me glare at him, but he soon found his way back to my pouty lips. "God, you're so beautiful," he mumbled, his right hand going up to my chin as he spoke. His thumb slowly caressed my cheek and I hummed in pure happiness.

Soon enough, our little bit of fun had to be interrupted by my stomach. We both laughed and decided that it was time for actual food.

The rest of our morning was spend in silence. Not that it was awkward or anything. We didn't need anything else than just each other's presence.