Thirty-Three

Words: 1912

One week later.

"NIALL! YOU'RE BACK!" I winced at the loud voice yelling through the whole building. Not a minute later, Louis rushed to me and almost bumped into me when he reached me. "I missed you, bubba!"

A chuckle left my mouth as he pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. "I missed you too, Louis," I said back, trying to get him back off of me. "Lou! Let me go! You're suffocating me!" Louis didn't move one nerve, so I decided to just add some drama to the moment. "Day 5, no oxygen. Cause of dead: Louis didn't let me go."

Louis finally let go of me and laughed softly. "I'm sorry, Nialler. Didn't want to hurt you. You just abandoned me for the past month and I wanted to make up for the lost time."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head amused. "Make up for the time by doing what? Suffocating me?" Instead of answering to that, he rolled his eyes and once they landed on something, or rather someone behind me, he jumped up and ran towards them.

With a spin on my heals, I found out that Zayn was the one Louis ran to. I decided to just follow Louis and ended up in a conversation with the two of them.

...

After everything was calmed down and we greeted everyone in the building again, we went back to the studio where Steven was talking to the technical crew of the whole movie. When he noticed Louis, Zayn and I made an appearance, he excused himself and walked up to us. "Ah, Horan! Just the person I needed." Louis and Zayn got the clue and took some steps back and started their own conversation. "I am delighted to see you here today. That must mean you decided to become all buddy-buddy with Mr. Styles, right?"

Harry and I indeed grew closer and closer to each other. It was strange, because he told me he's never opened up to anyone but me and Liam. It really made me all warm and tingly inside, just knowing I know things about him that no other does. Or well, that not many do.

I nodded. "Yeah, we're starting to get along," I answered, not really daring to say anything else.

"That's great. I'm so happy the movie can go on with the two of you. Now we can try and get back on schedule." Before I could even mutter a single other word, he left.

A sigh left my lips as I walked up to a seat and took place. Harry was no were to be seen, and that sort of worried me, but I decided to not think about this too much and went on my phone to play a game of Cut The Rope.

I don't know how long I was playing the game, but just as I was about to get all three stars in one go, someone wrapped their arms around my body, making me gasp and drop my phone on the floor. Lucky for me, it didn't crack the screen when it landed with quite an impact. My head spun around pretty quickly to see who the person was that blocked me from winning the game.

Once I saw who it was, I glared and slapped his arm when he started laughing. "Hey, sexy. Hope I didn't scare you," he winked.

"Harry, you moron! My heart is still pounding in my chest, was that really necessary?" I said a little bit angry.

Harry just shrugged and placed a kiss on my cheek, something he does quite often. He walked around the chair I was sitting on and bend down to grab my phone. Then he gave it back to me and took my hand before pulling me off the chair. We were standing pretty close to each other, faces centimeters apart.

It took all of me to not just kiss him right there and then. His beautiful plump lips were looking so kissable. His eyes greener than I've ever seen them. And his cheeks a bit rosy, but even then he still managed to look so manly.