Four

Words: 2225

"My antagonist?" I kept repeating Louis' words after he left me alone in the room. I didn't get it. Everything was normal before, and then now suddenly I can't be "involved" with my antagonist? What does that even mean?!

Instead of trying to figure it out all alone in the room I was supposed to call "mine", I got up and decided to get out of the studio, needing some fresh air.

Of course, knowing me, I got lost right away when I exited the room. It was like a small maze. Feeling like being in the maze runner, I started my journey, trying to find the right door to exist this hell hole. To say I wasn't scarlet red as I entered a room that didn't expect me, would be a misunderstanding.

I quickly shut the door, leaning against it as I breathed heavily, my heart thumbing in my chest like a maniac. I certainly didn't expect to see that. As I was still recovering from the view I just saw, the door opened, making me fall backwards into the room. Two beautiful brown eyes looked into mine and I blushed even harder when he gave me a confused, yet amused sideway smirk. "I must admit, I've never had a guy fall for me so hard," he grinned down at me and offered his hand for me to take.

His voice was soft like honey and his accent was beautiful, Bradford –If I'm not mishearing it. When I took his hand, I could feel how soft they were, and that they were slightly bigger than mine. His skin-colour was tanner than mine, but hey, I think everyone is tanner than I am.

When I was back on my feet, face to face with an honest Greek God, I blushed even more and mumbled a soft "I don't do that often."

The handsome man laughed and padded my back softly. "It's fine, mate. Don't worry about it. I'm used to people seeing me naked. Some actors just have that luck, eh?" he grinned and ruffled my hair as he saw how uncomfortable I was with this.

"Uh, well. I uh..." I stuttered, not really knowing what to say.

Well, this turned out to be awkward really quickly.

"So, I'm Zayn. What's your name, bud?" he smiled at me and walked up to a large sofa, looking more like a bed.

I followed his actions when he motioned for me to come over and sat down next to him, being able to smell his cologne. "I'm Niall. Niall Horan." He nodded and lay down, feet placed in my lap as he rested his head on his folded arms behind his head.

"So, Niall Horan. Tell me, what are you doing here?" he asked, both eyes closed as he did.

I felt a bit uncomfortable sitting here like this, his feet up in my lap, but somehow I felt okay with this. Beside, he's an actor, so he must be one of my antagonists. "Oh, uh, I'm in the movie, too." I said awkwardly.

He looked up and sat himself a bit more straight up. "Oh yeah? What do you play? Like, a figurant or what?"

To say that stung, would be an understatement. It simply hurt to hear that people would guess I was only a figurant. But hey, I don't blame him. I probably would think I'm a figurant, too. "Uh, no. Not really. I'm actually playing a more important role," I said, trying not to sound cocky about being the main character of the movie.

He cocked his head to the side and gave me a confused look. "So you're what? The Liam dude or something?" I only shook my head in response. "Then who?"

I smiled sheepishly and tried to hide my blush. "I'm playing Nate Hollin," I said honestly.

His eyes almost popped by how wide they were spread and his mouth formed a small 'o', letting a soft "oh" leave from his lips. "No way. You're the main character? I am so sorry for my behavior. I'm normally not a cocky bastard, I just thought you were like one of those figurants that think they're everything because they're in a movie." I nodded, understanding his point of view and smiled, saying that it was okay. "So, you're an actor huh? Any movies I should know you from?"