Fifteen

Words: 1473

"Niall! Niall! Niall!" I jumped up and turned around. My eyes were met with a way to enthusiastic Luke who was practically jumping up and down out of joy and happiness. "You never guess what happened to me!"

I chuckled and made some place for Luke to sit down on the couch. "You're making me curious, bud. What happened?"

If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was glowing. His eyes wide and happy and a huge smile spread across his face. "Okay, so you know I was seeing this guy, right?" I nodded and smiled as I knew where this was going. "Well, he kind of asked me to be his bo-"

"I knew it!" I interrupted him, making him laugh and smile even brighter.

Luke wrapped his arms around me as I went in for the hug and he sighed contently. "Oh, Ni. I'm so happy. I thought I would stay forever alone..."

My hand playfully slapped his upper arm and I glared at him as I pulled back. "What about me? I'm a year older and yet here you are, being the one saying you'd be forever alone! It's official, I'm moving in with Ashton and his wife once he's married. At least I'll have company then." Luke giggled as he watched me being an overdramatic shit.

"Ah, it's gonna be alright, Nialler. You'll just buy 20 cats and-" I grabbed a cushion from beside me in my hand and smashed it in his face, making him stop, but erupt in laughter afterwards. His laugh is so contagious. I couldn't help myself but to laugh along with him after a few seconds.

After we both came down from our small laughing session, he looked up at me from behind his cushion and smiled mischievously. "I wasn't joking though... You'd do great living with so many cats. You're a cat person."

I rolled my eyes and sat straight up again. "Well, you're an annoying person."

"I attract my race then."

We kept throwing small insults that were completely harmless at each other for the time being till my mother came back home. Luke left a few minutes after and I went to bed after having a small meal with my mom.

...

The cold wind blew hard when I was walking outside. Ever since I told my mom I was fine with sharing her car for the time being, I've been regretting every single word. My mom was always at work when I needed the car, and seeing the hospital is a bit too far for her to walk and be on time, she uses the car every day. Which means, I don't get to use it.

Normally I don't really care about walking. It's much more healthy and it's better for the environment. Though, on days like this, I wish I could just drive and be in a warm, heated car.

Lucky for me, it isn't like I have to walk miles and miles to get to the studio. Sure if I still had time to be at the Irish Muffin, I'd be much closer, but I'm an actor now.

"At-choo!" I sneezed once I was inside the building. Everyone who was around at that very moment, stared at me as if I was a monster with 2 heads. That's what I hate the most about my sneezing. It's loud and attracts the attention for a few seconds. It's not like I can do anything about it, but it's annoying as hell. "Sorry," I apologized. Everyone just turned back to their original spots and did whatever they were doing before I sneezed.

"Well, well. I hope you're not getting ill. That wouldn't do you, nor the movie any good." My eyes caught those of Louis and I smiled. "You walked in this weather all the way to the studio? Are you out of your mind? No wonder you're getting sick. You should have called me. I could have come and pick you up."

I just rolled my eyes and hugged Louis as a greeting. "You're overreacting now. It was just a sneeze. Nothing major. Beside, even if I looked like Godzilla, the girls would have been able to make me look like Brad Pitt with their makeup tools. It's no biggy."

Louis rolled his eyes and walked along with me to the dressing rooms.

The next few scenes would have been done with Zayn and I. I was really happy to hear that I wouldn't have to be around Mr. Styles so much that day, but when I heard there was a chance of plans, my day couldn't get any worse.

...

"Wow, Hunter. This looks amazing..." I had difficulties with acting like I cared. Harry was continue touching me, holding me in place like he should, only he was trying to hurt me as bad as I wanted to hurt him.

"Can you at least try and act like you care? Nate is supposed to be amazed by this. You sound like your grandma just died," Harry hissed. His hold on my arm got stronger and I winced.

I tried to pull my arm back, but to my dismay, he's much stronger than I. "Let go of me, you prick." I pushed his chest with my free hand. "You're hurting me, can't you see that?"

He still didn't let go of me, but when he was about to say something, the director cut us off. "Okay, enough! I'm done with this. You two, over here!"

Harry finally let go of my arm and when I looked down at it, I saw the red lines of where his fingers once were. That's going to bruise...

We both walked off the set and to the man that probably hates us right now.

"I don't know what's up with the two of you, but if you can't act like you're friends, then I don't think this movie is going to work. You're both my best actors. You've never let me down, Styles and you Horan, you're seriously not as bad as I thought you would be at first. I need the both of you for this movie to be a success. Sort this shit out as soon as possible, or there will be consequences."

Harry was the first to open his mouth after. "How are we supposed to do that? He hates my guts."

I crossed my arms over my chest and rolled my eyes. "Well I must have a good reason to do so, don't you think?"

"Boys, enough! This isn't kindergarten anymore! Act your God damn age, for once! I don't care how you do this, but within this and a month, I want you two to come along. If you can't do that, then I'm sorry, but I'll have to let you go then."

Both Harry and I turned to him and stared at him in disbelieve. "You can't do that. We're already halfway through the movie. You'll have to start all over again if you'd change characters. Definitely if you change the main characters."

"Harry, I know you mean well, but I can't let you two bicker about something so stupid. I know your talents. I know how good you can be, but if even you can't act like you two like each other, then how do you think this movie will end? I'm stopping the production until next month. If you two haven't made it up by then, then you're fired. I'm sorry boys. I can't do much more than this."

Steven, the first director just walked away and left Harry and I standing there dumbfounded. The first words ever spoken after that, were the ones spoken out of pure hate. "This is all your fault."

And with that said, Harry stormed out of the room and slammed the door shut. Minutes later and everyone was gone.

And there I stood...

//AUTHOR's NOTE//

Hey guys! Sorry that I didn't update at all. I know I had so much time, yet I didn't write one single day. I wanted to, really, I just didn't know what. So each time I opened Word to write, I had it opened for an hour before I closed it again, out of lack of inspiration.

Anyway, I still hope you liked it. This was the small plot that I was hoping to do as soon as possible. The story will actually start from here. Like, the intro is finally done. Hah

So... comment, like, vote, heart, whatever you want to do, do it. I live for comments and feedback. Let me know what you thought of this chapter and of course you're always welcome with ideas to make this story better.

Question: Do you think Harry and Niall will be able to end their war before the month is over?