Chapter Six

"Ana." Christian called me. "Mmm." I answer feeling really tried. "Come Ana. It's time to get up." he shakes me.  "Leave me alone. I'm tried." I put pillow over my head. "Baby I know your tried but we need to get up or we are going to be late for school." He rmove my pillow. Shit I forgot we was still in school. "Fine I'm getting up." very slowly I get. "Do you want to take a shower together or separate?" he smirk at me. "It's because of our together shower that I am pregnant." I joke. As I giggle he pulls me down into a kiss. I try to pull away when he deepens the kiss. "Christian if we don't stop we are going to be late." I whisper against his lips. "We wont be if we take a shower together." he kiss me hard. "Okay." we pull away and started taking our clothes off. When we are finish he pick me up and start back kissing me. We continue to kiss as he walk us into the bathroom. Using one of his hands he turns on the water. When he's done he wrap his arms back around me.

Holding me tight we step in to the shower.  He pin me to the wall he kiss me hard sildes into. "Ahh." I moan. My arms goes around his neck while he kiss my neck. "Please Christian." he stop kiss me. "Please what baby?" he looks at me. "Go hander and faster."I beg. "With pleasure." with that he kiss me hard. "Ahh." he goes faster. "Oh yes Christian don't stop." God it. Feels so good. "Cum for me Ana." at his words I come hard. "Fuck." he slides in me a few more times before he comes. "I love you." he rest his forehead on mines. "I love you too." I kiss him one last time then he pulls out of me. Once down I walk under the water. God this feels good. I turn around to grab washcloth and bodywash when I see Christian smiling. "What?"I start washing my body. "Nothing all of you looks beautiful." he look at my stomach. Following his eyes I look at my stomach. Aw I have a fourth month bump. I still don't understand how I didn't notice this. "Hey you never to me how you didn't notice my bump." I raise of my body. "I think it because you were alway wearing my letterman jacket." he wash his body. "What do you want for breakfast?" I move out the way so he can was.

"Don't worry about breakfast." he raise off. "Why not?" I turn off the water. "Because Mrs. Jones will be cooking it." he get out of the shower and gets a towel. "Who is Mrs. Jones?" he passed me a towel. "She the housekeeper Taylor hired." he helps me out of the shower. "When did Taylor do that?" I walk into our new bedroom. "Last night when he brought all of my things over." he walks into his closet. "Oh." I dry off. Thowing my towle on the bed I walk to my dresser. I am picking out a pare of panties and a matching bra when I feel Christian behind me. "Ow." he smack my butt. "I like what I see." he wraps his arms around me. "Especially because B &A are bigger." he kiss my neck. "It's because "you like what you see" That I am pregnant." I find my match pink bra and panties set.

"Can you blame me." he kiss below my ear. "No. I guess." I walk away from him and get dress. "Baby you are beautiful." he kiss me. "Thank you." I walk to my closet. "What do you want for breakfast?" he pook his head in. "Pancakes, eggs and bacon." I go back to look for something to wear. "I'll be downstairs if you need me." he leaves. ShitI forgot. "Don't forget I want breakfast...." he cuts me off.  "Breakfast English Tea weak. Bag on the side. With Orange juice just on case. I got it." Smiling I go back to looking for clothes. I grab a shirt ,a pair of skinny jeans and my black jordans Christian brought me." Walking back into my room I get my bookbag and my phone and head downstairs. "Here you go Ms. Steele." the lady who I guess is Mrs. Jones place my plate infornt of me. "Ana please and thank you." I start eating. Wow this is so good. It's melting in my mouth.

"Wow Mrs. Jones that was really good." I push my plate away. "You're welcome. If you don't mind me asking when are you due." she point to my stomach. "December 25." I rub my bump. "A Christmas baby. That will make a good Christmas present." she smile. "You have no idea." Christian puts his hand on top of mine. Checking the time on my phone I see it's time to go. "See you later Mrs Jones." I pick up my book bag. "Bye." together we leave the house. "Do you want to ride with me?" Christian take my hand. "Sure." we walk to his ram. " Walking to my side I jump in. "Ana you need to be careful. It not just you." he starts the truck. "You know you never really told me how you didn't notice I was pregnant." I turn down the radio. "I think it because you were always wearing my letterman jacket." he turns right. "Come to think of it why don't you have it on?" he pulls into the school parking lot.  "No I don't feel cold today." I jump out the truck. He take my hand. Together we walk inside. "I'll meet you at you locker."he kiss me.