Together

Christian POV:

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. SHE'S FOUR IN A HALF MONTHS PREGNANT." Ana falls into my arms. Shit I should of been stop this. "SOMEBODY CALL 911." I yell. "Ana baby wake up please." I sink to the floor with her in my arms. "Christian she could lose the babys." Kate sat next to me. "What do yo mean?" I ask in fear. "A high risk pregnancy is basically say stay clam or you could lose the baby. That's why doctor's put you on bed rest." she said. No I can't lose her or our kids. I put my hand on the stomach. "I am ready to be a father. I love you so much." I whisper as the paramedics came in. "Be careful she pregnant." I tell the as the put her on the gurney. They immediately put her on oxygen. "Who's riding?" one of them ask. "We are." kate and I say at the same time.  I walk over to Elena "Don't you ever come near Ana or me again." Kate and I walk out with the paramedics. I get in the back with Ana while Kate gets in the front. Holding her hand I pull out my phone.

"Elliott I need you to call mom and tell her to meet me at the hospital." God I hope the babys are okay. "Why does she need to meet you at the hospital?" he ask. "It's Ana. Beacuse the pregnancy is high risk she passed out."I squeeze her hand. "Are the twins okay?" he ask. "I don't know." I said in frustration. "Okay I will call her." I end the call. In the hospital we are taking to the tenth floor. Room 618. I watch as the nurse hook Ana up to the machines. "When will we know if the babys are alright?" I ask. "Who is her OB?" she ask. "I don't know. Wait the ultrasound. Looking into Ana purse I pull out papers and a card. "Here OB is Dr. Greene." Look at the card I see her due date is December 25, 2015. The twins are going to be my Christmas present. "I'll go call her." the nurse said leaving. "I love you so much." I whisper in her ear. Sitting opposite of kate I grab Ana hand and put my other one on her stomach. God please let them be alright. I need them. I really do love Ana. I only made her choose because I was scared. But, the though of her rising our children by herself kill me.

"Please wake up I can't lose you again. We've been together for seven years. You are meant to be my wife." I whisper as I hear a knock on the door. "Christian?" someone calls me. Looking up I see my mother and behind her is Leila. "No." I said getting up. I move to let my mom walk to Ana side. Pushing Leila outside I close the door behind me. "What do you want?" I ask. "Is Ana okay? Are the twins okay?" she ask. "Don't ask about my family." I yell. "You family? Last time I check she hasn't been you girlfriend since she seen you kiss Elena." she said stepping close to me. "Goodbye." I walk back in the room. "Who was that?" kate ask. "Leila." I said taking my seat next to Ana. "The babys have good heart beat." my mom said. "How can you tell?"I ask looking at her. "Here." she points to the monitor. "Mom their is something you should know." I tell her. "What is it son?" she ask. "This pregnancy is high risk. And She was arguing with someone when she fainted." her eye go wide when I say the last part. "First why isn't she on bed rest? Second how far along is she. Third who is her OB?" she ask. "I don't know why she isn't on bed rest. We haven't been speaking. Four in a half months. Dr. Greene I think." I hand her the paper I took out of Ana's purse. "She has HG." my mom gasp looking at the paper. "What's HG?" Kate and I ask. I hope this isn't life threatening.

"Hyperemesis Gravidarum. HG is basically severe morning sickness. Symptoms are dizziness and fainting." my eye go wide as she says this. "Before our brake up she was vomiting a lot." how could I be so stupid. "You mean to tell me she been showing pregnant symptoms and you never notice?" kate ask. "I just though it was something she ate I'm sorry." I rub her stomach. I'm sorry. "Can you lay down with me?" Ana said. Causing everyone to look at her. "What?" we all said at the same time. "Please lay with me Christian." he eye open seaching for me. Finding me she smiles. "Ana I can't." I tell her. She puts her hand over mine. Tears roll down her face. "Can you guys give us a moment?" she looks at kate then at my mom. They nod and leave. "I am sorry I didn't kiss you when you kiss me. I was still hurting." she crys hard. "I'm sorry Ana. I should of never made you choose. I was just scared." I tell her. "Are we really over?" I ask. "I don't know."she said. "No we are not really done. You have been my girlfriend for seven year. I am not losing you." I stand and grab her face. "I love all three of you. I kiss her like my life depends on it. I need her to feel my love. "Please say you will be mines again." tear full my eyes. Say yes please Ana. "Yes. Christian I'm yours. I never stop loving you." she pulls me into a kiss. I deepen the kiss when the door opens. Not caring who it is we continue kissing. "We're gone for a few and you to are all over each other." kate and my mom said.