Chapter 36: Opposites

As Vath and Melodias ended their battle, Logan and Arielle had gone out of the camp searching for him, but he was nowhere to be found.

Logan: Where the hell is he?!?

Arielle: Logan, I think you should calm down.

Logan: You don't get it! He is the only one who can beat Vath!

BAAAAAAM!!!!!

Arielle: It came from the camp!

Logan: ICE DRAGON!

*Swoosh!!!* Logan took off!

Arielle: He's right! We need to go back!

*Swoosh* and Arielle took off as well.

Oboro's POV:

Oboro: Terra! My men are down! Do you copy?

Terra: *Yes, come back to camp. The enemies have already started their attack. They are currently attacking the crystal walls I put up, but I don't know if they'll last much longer.*

Oboro: *Copy that.*

Oboro rushed to camp and appeared behind the enemy troops.

Oboro: Eye magic! DEMON'S VISION!

Oboro's eyes turned purple, and his pupils shifted into an "X" shape. He could now see the heat signatures of vath's men.

Oboro: 12....15.....20.....27....40! And they just keep appearing! I need to create a diversion or else! SHADOW DEMON'S WRATH! FINAL FORM!

Oboro's armor became pitch black, and his body and limbs turned into a puff of smoke. 

He dashed towards the enemy forces, leaving a black trail of smoke alongside the multiple corpses he had murdered. 

Oboro: Damn. There is just no end to them. 

Terra: *Oboro do you copy?*

Oboro: Terra, we need to leave.

Terra: * We are currently evacuating the camp, but Arielle needs your help. She is currently fighting some Sentinels and needs backup!*

Oboro: On it. Oboro out.

Arielle's POV:

Arielle glided upwards, barely dodging a volley of flaming arrows. 

Ignigus: You fly quite well. I guess you can keep me entertained.

Arielle: HOLY FLAMING SWORD SLASH!

BAAAM!!!

Arielle's sword was covered with white fire, which was shot at Ignigus from the sky.

Ignigus: Hmm... Not to shabby. I guess it's time to get serious. 

A bow made out of flames appeared in Ignigus' hand, making all vegetation around him burn.

Ignigus: Magestic Phoenix Flame!

Arielle: Holy Mirror!