Revenge on Le Crochet

Rake's POV:

The fight.... It ended... The soul gem was there, right before me. I picked it up and absorbed it, gaining one more ally, the water obelisk.

Azura: What?!? Amadeus?!? Mordekaiser?!? A-amethyst?!? What are you doing here! He should not have been able to get the strongest of us... Right?

Rake: wait... By the strongest of us, what do you mean?

Azura: Well, we are all stronger than Imperos. That wind bastard always spends his time in the windy labyrinth!

Amadeus: ...

Amethyst: ...

Mordekaiser: ...

Rake: ... So... You basically gave me the location of the wind obelisk...

Azura: .... Uh.... No?

Mordekaiser: Good job Azura.

Azura: Shut up you metal coated rock!

Mordekaiser: Huh?!?

Rake: Well then! The windy labyrinth it is!

Meanwhile, our other heroes had gone on a quest to get revenge on one of the most disgusting players of NLO, Le Crochet. As expected of her, Arielle the angel caster had gone back to see her ex boss.

Arielle's POV:

I entered Le Crochet's new office. It was dark, perfect for an ambush.

Le Crochet: What a loyal dog. You go away and then you come back.

Arielle: I did not come back to work for you. You know that I did it to liberate those elves... But I don't see any here.

Le Crochet: You can thank the knights for that.

Arielle: Yes, I did hear about what beat did to you. But I did not know he had taken care of the elves.

Arielle unsheathes her sword.

Le Crochet: Hahahaha! Fool! You mean to fight me?!

Arielle: But of course Mr. Le Crotch face!

Le Crochet: Hahaha! I have developed a poison exploiting the game's rules! It is powerful enough to even kill legendary bosses in one hit!

Arielle: I must have known you would find a way to cheat!

Le Crochet: Well then! Let's get this started! Archers, Fire!!!!

Hidden in the shadows, the archers fired their poison coated arrows. Lucky for me, they didn't know about my magic.

BAAAM!! BAAAM!! BAAAM!!!

Le Crochet: What is this?!?

Arielle: You don't understand do you? I never used illusion magic. I used reflection magic.

Le Crochet: What?!? A lost magic?!?

Arielle: I reflected all your poisonous arrows and sent them flying towards your men. Now its your turn.