Chapter 31: The Fastest Man

Both armies were already clashing, and the circle was winning. Exalos had been placed in charge of a small portion of the whole army (as well as the others.) he was guarding one of the many entrances to the city.

Exalos' POV:

As expected, a small portion of Vath's army had come in hopes of breaching the city, bad luck for them.

Exalos: Look who shows up on our doorstep, Vath's little pets.

Then, the army split into two, and a man stepped forward

???: I am Ben. One of the sentinels of the apocalypse. I have been tasked with your execution sir Exalos.

Exalos: So I'm a sir now? Good manners won't save you from this one.

Ben: I understand. This is why I wanted to challenge you to single combat!

Exalos: So a duel huh?

Ben: Yes. My orders are to kill you as quickly as possible. And our armies will only get in the way.

Exalos: Well then, let's do this! I'm going 100%!!!

Ben: Starting hard huh?

Exalos: SONIC EAGLE'S WRATH!!!

Two glaive shaped wings appeared from Exalos' arms and four wings sprouted from his back. The feathers were so compact, you could not notice them in the wing. His feet became more eagle like and he grew golden claws. His head now had equipped a certain helmet which resembled an eagle.

Ben: CHIRON's WRATH!!! Hit me with everything you've got!!

Exalos: SONIC DRILL!!!

Exalos flew up high, and dove down spinning while breaking the sound barrier.

Ben, unsheathed his huge black sword.

BAAAAAAM!!!!!

Exalos hit the blade but with no effect at all.

Exalos: How!!!

Ben: This blade will absorb any attack you throw at me!

Exalos: SONIC EAGLE'S ROAR!!!

A sound went out of Exalos' mouth. It was so high pitched, that all the footmen in both the armies dropped their weapons and covered their ears.

Ben: Boy oh boy... You never learn now do you?

Ben covered himself with his black blade, and absorbed the sound.

Exalos: If he can absorb my attacks, then I must strike him! WHIRLWIND STORM!!!

Exalos readied his dual blades and created a whirlwind to act as a distraction.

Ben: That's it! You're done!

Ben charged at Exalos, but to his surprise he wasn't there.

Ben: What?!?

Exalos: SONIC EAGLE'S DECAPITATING STAR!!!

Ben quickly covered himself with his sword, but some slices managed to get through.

Ben: Ack!!!

Exalos: I told you I wasn't a mere pushover!

Ben: Now, it seems... I.... understand.

Ben turned around, and began to walk away.

Exalos: Come back here!!! STORM PRISON!!!

Vath: I don't think so.

Exalos: Vath!

Vath: I said you would be the first one to die.

Exalos: No! SONIC CONCUSSION!!!

Exalos unleashed a massive attack, only to see that Vath had gone behind him.

Vath: Fool.

Exalos: Crap!

*Slash!!!*

Vath slashed through Exalos and cuts him diagonally.

Exalos: So this is game over huh? I was thinking how it was gonna end... But I hope they can make it. (Coughs blood)... Goodbye Rake, take care of everyone...

*The screen turned black*

Exalos wakes the up. He is in the hospital.

A nurse entered the room.

Nurse: Here is your food!

Exalos: Thanks...

Nurse: So, how are you doing?

Exalos: Good, but I'm afraid I wont get to fly again.

Hey there... I have been very busy lately so don't expect new releases so often... Thanks for reading and be sure to drop a vote & a couple comments if you have any questions.

Sorry for the short chapter,

Milos