Chapter one: The Introduction

Rake: Well, I think we have explored enough. This place is perfect to create a guild huh?

Amadeus: Rake, this place is perfect, but it is isolated from everyone.

Amethyst: Aren't your friends waiting?

Rake: Yeah, you guys are right. We should go to the tournament.

Hello, my real name is Ryan Quake. My NLO name is Rake. It's a combination of Ryan and Quake. I am a 15 year old student. I have light brown hair, a slim body, and am about 1.80 meters tall, which makes me... well, tall.

I am what people would call a trader, but I prefer the term collector. Ever since I began to play NLO I traveled through the world to gather the rarest of materials. I usually use bound weapons. I wear light armor, and a hood whenever I need to hide my face. Oh, and Amadeus and Amethyst are my two monster souls. I'll talk about them later. But needless to say they really come in handy when I'm in a pinch.

My goal, well It's the reason I am here in the first place. I want to create a guild. But this one will not be a normal guild. Our aim will be to collect the rarest of materials, and to become as powerful as the 13 gods to battle other stronger opponents. Of course, we will not let a big number of people join, but we will also have our ranking from best to worst.

For starters, the 13 gods are a bunch of players who mostly own a guild. These guys are said to be the strongest players of NLO. They manage politics, and take most of the important decisions inside the game. Needless to say, these guys are strong, but I know a bunch of other factions which are capable of defeating them.

The people who introduced me into the game (my friends) are all joining powerful guilds, but I want to make my own. The place I just found will be our guild hall. It is located inside a canyon, and is in the middle of a river. It even has its training ground and everything! Clearing it out was no easy task, but the loot was worth it.

Oh! Speak of the devil, we have arrived to the arena. Oh god, They are already waiting for me. Kaiser is gonna be pretty pissed.

Hello there! I am milos the author of this book. Writing this has been a challenge, but I will make it worth your while. If you read this, don't forget to read the original New Life Online series by Aries Kim (scythus ). If you like it then check out beatcr and ShanksSalvatore for their amazing NLO series.

Please comment, your opinion is always welcome.

Best regards,
Milos