Chapter seven:Hydra versus Ice Mage

Logan's POV:

The fight had started. Marina used her unison wrath once again. She was mad. She wouldn't stop launching attacks!

Marina: Aqua Fist! Pearl blizzard! Piercing water strike!

Her attacks were hard to dodge, but You could notice the training starting to pay off.

Logan: Icy Creation! Arrow Barrage!

Ice arrows appeared from thin air and were launched at the enemy, just like we practiced!

Marina's POV:

What the hell is that? Green Flying Ice? I guess it is infused with wind magic!

Marina: Water slice barrage!!

My water sliced right through his ice and was going for him!

Logan: Icy shield!

*Ice rose from the ground and blocked the water slices*

Green ice again?!?! Crap, he blocked my attack.

Logan: Icy creation!!! BAHAMUT!!!!

What?!? He just created a Bahamut made out of ice?!? And It can move?!?!

Marina: Pearlescent Drill!!!

*BOOOOOOOM*

My attack destroyed the Bahamut!

Logan: Icy Storm!!!

Marina: What?!?

How did he cast something so powerful in such a short time?!? Oh no! I won't be able to dodge it!!!

Marina: Eeeeeeeeeek!!!!!

*Plop*

The ice... It....fell...

This guy, He is strong. He was clearly trained by Rake. His monster soul must be the one rake used for farming those green gems he gave to Exalos.

Rake's POV:

WOW! Logan has sure become strong! Even strong enough to defeat Marina in battle. And she has even been able to defeat Shella in a one versus one match. The fight could have been fair, but because of logan's extreme training the fight was one sided. He could easily handle himself if he were to battle a god.

Logan: Sorry, Mr. Rake, sorry Marina, but I need to go offline.

Marina: Bye!

Rake: Marina, don't worry, Logan is no normal player. But I hope this serves you as a lesson. You are now a part of this guild, and will train with us. Believe me when I say that I will turn you into your own self again.

Marina: You promise?

Rake: I promise.

Marina: What do I do then?

Rake: You train and search for the others.

Marina: Ehm... Rake?

Rake: Yes?

Marina: I think you will be late for school.

Rake: Oh crap you are right!

Marina's POV:

Rake went flying away using his holy impulse spell. He has school in NLO.

Think Marina Think! Where could Voltz have gone? If he is searching for rake, then he should have gone to train, something I clearly need.

Volt's POV:

*Slash* *Slash* *Slash*

*BOOOOOOM!!!*