Nice dress

Rebecca is amazingly hilarious, I give her that. We were seated at the couch and chatting when Luke entered the hall.

You can clearly see on Luke's face that how badly he wanted Rachael to shut up and leave.

Poor baby Satan.

Luke took seat next to me and slowly rested his hand on my thighs , He squeezed it a little. He is clearly taking advantage of the situation.

Rebecca was quite happy about how Luke is all settled now and by happy I mean she was genuinely happy for him but only if she knew Luke is doing all this just for the sake of this company.

Thinking about it I felt nostalgic and had to excuse myself but it doesn't end here, when Luke asked me where Am I going? I bluntly replied "My room".

Rebecca raised her eyebrows in curiosity and asked If I live in other room.

Being very honest, I said yes. Kidding I just wanted Rachael to know how much it sucks for me to marry this asshole.

Luke finally managed to come up with an excuse that I have a severe backache and my doc has suggested me to sleep alone.

Rebecca fed on that lie because Luke.
I couldn't go to my room now because Luke.

"Are you okay baby?" Luke asked me rather more sweetly.

"Yes I am" I said with a straight face because I know tonight will be death of me.

"You look tired. You should take rest. I will ask the housekeeper to serve you food later" Luke caressed my cheeks.

I want to believe for once that he cares. I want him to treat me like he treats me in front of Rebecca.

I thought of asking Rebecca to stay here forever.

Apparently Luke said all this so that Rebecca can leave seeing the situation.

Luke and Rebecca were discussing about business, that was so boring that I decided to notice Luke's features closely.

The way he was talking with so much fascination made me smile, and happy to know that atleast he loves business considering the fact that this bastard is not capable of love.

If you notice the movement of his lips , you would want to touch them. I did not realise that I was staring at his lips when Luke cleared his throat and stared at me intently just to peck me on my lips.

That was just an act nothing more. I want to beat the shit out of him. He was playing with my emotions right now and he knows it.

What I did next was out of anger. I wiped my lips furiously to show how I did not want him to kiss me.

Which went unnoticed by Rebecca because She was on call. But Luke was clearly infuriated at this point.

I am too mentally  exhausted to care now. He just cannot do everything without my consent. No matter how much I want him to touch me, I will not like him to put up an act every time that how much he loves me.

After the call Rebecca announced that She has a late night meeting to go so she needs to leave.

I insisted her to stay a little longer but no. God has decided that today my whole world has to be fucked up.
I know I will be punished but now it's no more joke. I can also play this game Luke.

When Rebecca left Luke turned around towards me and grinned.

Okay, thats first.

"Is it a new dress you are wearing? Because it will be a shame if the dress got teared off." Luke said with a strange voice.

Well. Shit.
---------
Author's Note-
Hey guys, I did not expect this much of love from you all. I wont lie but I did tear up a little. I will try to be more active now. I dont like to hang you guys but now that I am a college student and things are not going right for me. But I will do it for you guys.
Next chapter will be somewhat sexy but mind you I am not very good with sexy scenes so dont expect much😂😂.
Feel free to PM your ideas or cover.
Much love
Stace xx