The Day!

I walked down the aisle in my white lacey gown clutching bunch of flowers in my hand, my arm looped with dad's . He smiled at me, though the smile wasn't touching his eyes.

Only I know how I convinced my dad. He was assuming things like if I am pregnant or if the guy I am about to marry was in mafia and threatened me to marry him. But atlast I made it, a smaller part of me wanted to tell him everything but bigger part knew that its for his betterment.

Dad hesitantly gave my hand into Lucas

Oh boy! I was looking at him in awestruck, the man is a real alpha, wearing black tuxedo and his brown hair messy, his eyes blue as a deep sea with grey tint that makes them look hypnotising.

How can someone be so perfect to be real but there was something strange in his eyes, I can feel the secrets burning in the depth of those dead blue eyes.

I took deep a breath and stood next to him exchanging vows and not looking at him, fearing that my heart will rip out of my chest.

When accidentally I looked at him I could clearly see the fury burning in him like he was warning me about the fire in him but god he is so hot.

The priest announced us as now lawfully wed couple and told the groom to finally kiss the bride.

But Lucas had other plans he stared straight into my eyes without blinking and started taking steps towards me until there was no gap between us, he lowered his gaze onto my lips and the next moment he claimed my lips on him kissing me deeply.

Wait! This was not how sweet kisses are supposed to be, this kiss was a punishing kiss, he wasn't actually kissing me he was biting on my lower lip brutally .so brutally that it started bleeding.

I pushed him away gently so that no one gets suspicious of anything. Thank god I was wearing red lip shade so no one gets to see the blood.

After wedding we bid our goodbyes to everyone and went to our car.

He drove the car in silence not acknowledging my presence. I felt a stab in my chest. Why he has to be such a jerk?

"Well! Your dad didn't told me once that you are dumb" I started teasing him

But no reply

"Wow! You are deaf too. Aren't you just the husband I wished for "

Still nothing .

"Gosh! I am married to a robot on periods"
This time he pulled off the car, and I could see his knuckles going white.

I was kinda enjoying it.

"What happened? you lost your way home or just forgot how to drive? " I mumbled in an amused tone.

He turned towards me and then adjusted his bow and rolled his sleaves up. That was a sexy sight to watch.
His face came closer to mine .

"Congratulations baby! You earned five spankings already." He whispered in my ears in a husky voice.

I gaped at him as someone told me that aliens are on their way to earth .

God!! Why am I feeling hot all of a sudden?

A/N
Tada! We have our sexy lucas here finally. Hope you enjoy this chapter. And keep voting .
Love
Stace