The devil's deal

"Morning Miss Belkin,  how are you this morning? I am James Fitzgerald CEO of Fitzgerald & Co. Before you ask me do I know you?  I have a proposal for you that can put your father out of his misery but can put you in one "

"Huh?" That was all I managed to ask.

" This can be crucial deal of your life, your father can get back the contract he was working hard on, his post, his power, his money everything but you never get anything for free you have to definitely earn it . I want this to work Miss Belkin" he said with an authoritative tone.

"HUH?" words again fail me. 

" I know you are still processing my words in the lil brain of yours but trust me once you will agree for this deal everything will be back to normal in your father's life. just say yes" 

"Yes!" what? i even dont know what this whole ordeal is all about and I am already saying him yes.

He furrowed his brows in amazement " well ! that was easy. So get ready for your big day which will most probably take place in just 2 days . You have a wedding to go Lil girl."

I gasped at his words trying not to laugh at his stupidity " Hang in there old man. I maybe helpless but I am not a thing on sale which you can buy within blink of an eye. Ha! and what makes you think I am gonna marry you . Seriously LOL. You know what when I first saw you approaching me I was like who this granpa is? And trust me I am no Grandma material so just get the fuck out of my sight" I was know acting like a teenager throwing tantrums.

He laughed at me in hysterics. What the? His laugh faltred in secs as he continued.

" Miss Belkin , I dont either see you as Grandma . You look young ,witty and smart to me. Thats why i choose you for my son. But the problem his he is just the opposite."

" Why would I marry him? What if He is some rapist or Psycho killer?"

"Trust me he is none of them but a Man whore . Its my time to retire from the company and hand it over to him but before i want him settled with the right lady. And I see only you for that place. Say Yes and will make it right for your dad, you have my words" 

I dont know what came into my mind I nodded and said yes to him. I only see this option as the escape of hard times from my dad's life, I can do anything for this man who happens to be my dad even if it makes me sacrifice my life I will do it happily.

And now that I have made a deal with devil how will I tell dad about it? He wont take this bullshit . I have to come up with an excuse that dad wont get suspicious of . But how?

-----

" Hey dad! I am getting married in two days you know . Not a big deal though . I just wanted ya to know. Kay bye."

What is wrong with your brain kiles .stupid stupid stupid. How can I say it so frickin casually like I am asking him for a school trip. C'mon come up with something appropriate for the situation.

While I was rehearsing my words. A realization kicked me what if dad ask me his name, I dont even know it. Way to go kiley, you are just now declared the world's dumbest human.

I quickly googled James Fitzgerald just to find his son is none other than Lucas un-frickin-believable Fitzgerald.

My life sucks!

Out of all billionaires I got this twat  . The jerk who helds first position on sexiest bachelor list . How has more flings than his hair itself. World is planning against me.what have I done to deserve this shit???

---

"Hey dad! "

"Hey kiles"

"I wanted to have a word with you"

"Go ahead"

" Iamgettingmarriedinjusttwodays" without breath I confessed it okay! Kinda confessed it.

" Is it that bad? " he was know paying full attention to me.

"Dad! I love you but the thing is I am getting married in just two days " now I feel like shit.

" Haha! Good one . Never knew my daughter can be this funny. Why not try your luck in comedy field?"

Okay this wont be that easy.
A /N
hey guys! I am back with yet another chapter. Hope y'all will like it . Please do comment and vote it just takes seconds to click the star.
Coming up next is Lucas  ;) .
Love stace