Punish me

I was given a room which was beautiful but It was at the secluded part of the mansion.

Apparently Luke doesn't want me near him. I could have wanted the same if he was not too hot for his own good but he is a dick.

I am finally married and its realisation is dawning in me now. It doesn't feel much like being married when your husband avoids you like plague.

Its been two days since I saw him and to be honest I don't really care. I am actually enjoying myself here. This huge mansion has its own perks. A Library a pool and much more. I can keep myself busy , I dont need anyone specially Luke. That self centered ass can hide forever.

"Baby"

Say what? I turned around to see Luke standing with a woman lemme rephrase it, He was standing with a model. The typical model you find on magazine covers with body goals.

"I missed you" Luke said sweetly taking steps towards my direction.

Okay! Now I am confused. First he called me baby now he is saying he missed me.

I dont know what got into me and I suddenly blurted
"Do you have a twin?"

I could see Luke clenching his jaw. I hope I am not in trouble. Luke can fuck me up, I know for sure.

He came closer and wrapped his hand around me while saying

"Baby this is Rebecca, my cousin" Luke said motioning to the girl/model/perfection.

"Hey I am Rebecca. Nice to meet you Kylie" she greeted me warmly. Just not what I expected. I expected her to look at me disastefully and criticise my looks. But guess I was wrong.

I shook hands with her.

"Do you happen to be a model? Because with this body I will be damned if you're not."

That was not me, It was Rebecca.

"No I am not , thanks anyways Rebecca" I smiled at her.

If I have a model like body then why does Luke avoid me as if I am obese. Explain please Rebecca.

"Please call me Becky"

"Excuse me Becky , I should go and change. You make yourself at home" Luke announced.

While turning towards his room he whispered in my ear to come and meet me in his room.

"Becky please have a seat. I just go and check on Luke"

"Sure"

I practically ran towards Luke's room. Because I can feel I am in big trouble.

I knocked and seconds later heard him saying come in.

When I opened the door, first thing I noticed was Luke and his bare back towards me.

Holy Moly double cheese pizza. I can literally make love to his back.

"Kylie I want you to behave tonight. I will treat you like I love you, but just for tonight. Rebecca is not just my cousin but the biggest shareholder of our company , she is in the impression that we are happily married . You can call me baby, honey or whatever shit you like tonight for dinner. I want this company so bad and I don't wanna be on Becky's bad side." Luke turned around and blessed my eyes with his body.

Fuck.
Me.

"Am I clear Kylie?" Luke asked me bringing me out of my dream of liking what I see in front of me.

"Um yeah" I whispered biting my lips.

"And don't forget Kylie. If you do something wrong, I won't hesitate to punish you and this time I will not just spank. And trust me baby , you will be sore for days" Luke whispered
taking steps towards my direction.

He closed the distance and rested his hand on my ass.

"Kylie. Don't. Make. Me. Angry. Tonight. If you don't wanna wake up the whole night."

I should be scared but I was not. I should run away screaming for help but I couldn't. Luke has me in his trance.

I guess if making mistake is what will get me in his bed. I will make a whole bunch of them.
_________

Author note-
Hey guys...I am so happy that this story hit more than 1k views... I love ya all . And here is the chapter after much anticipation. I hope you enjoyed it. Keep voting and loving it. And don't remember , the more the votes the more early the update will be.
Lots of love
Stace💘