Oh! Daddy

I woke up the morning at 3 not because I wasn't sleepy anymore but because I heard something crashing with a thud. For a second I thought burglars broke into the house but I heard a faint sound of someone calling my name and realization kicked me like air . DAD

"Kiley..uggh...kiley dear"

It was my dad calling for me in a rather pale and painted tone. Oh my god! I jumped out of my bed and quickly opened the door the second I opened the door my breathing hitched as I caught the site of my dad lying on the floor, breathing irregularly . I instantly bent on my knees and yelled in panick .

" oh daddy! Wha-at ha-ppen-ed da-d ple-ase do-dont le-ave m-e " I started stammering it happens when I cant deal with my emotions and feel like an emotional wreak inside out.

I shook his shoulder but no response.

With my shaky hands I dialled for 911 . I just cant let him die, I can afford to let this happen.

My dad has been in depression since the big company he had a deal with just called it off, he is been in dept ever since. He had made sure it wont effect me in any way but seeing him like this breaks my heart into gazillion pieces.

After 15 minutes my dad was admitted to the hospital . I kept waiting for doctor's response about my dad's health, seeing him helpless and so vulnerable it makes me throttle every person who is behind my dad's bad state.

Later after 2 hours the doctor came back from operating theatre . I kept my eyes close wishing doctor wont say what I fear the most.

" Miss Belkin, you dont need to worry much about your dad . It was just a mild heart attack, situation is under control now." The doctor assured me by giving my shoulder a quick squeeze.

" Just make sure he doesn't have to face anything stressful or it wont be good next time " he said with a serious expression

" I will make sure nothing painful gets to him "

I whispered on a verge of crying. I just don't have to make sure he gets out from his my see you but I need to get him out of it.

Even if Whatever it takes.

-----

"Get up kiles" I heard someone mumbled to me, I slowly opened my eyes to find my dad was smiling at me tightly. I just cant wrap my head around the fact that my dad once was happy and now the happiness on his face has just drained out.

"Da-ad I die-d mil-lion de-aths yesterday, Tha-nk g-od y-ou ar-e okay" now I was sniffling with tears brimming like a river from my eyes.

"Shush! Sweety I am okay, you can see. Now dont go this baby mode on me. You know how much I hate tears in your eyes . And dont worry I wont give up on life until I marry Miley Cyrus you see, and there is no way in hell I am gonna do that so basically I wont give up on my daughter who is my life ."

Giggling I pinched the bridge of his nose. He never fails to make me laugh .

The rest of the day went by taking care of dad and cheering him up .

Later the doc came to check on him and I was forced to leave him, but being a typical stubborn self I refused to but the doc was a hard to crack jerk so I went outside the room and sat on the bench nearby.

I was just taking in the surroundings around me when I noticed a man wearing a crisp suit a black tie who I guess must be around 50 or so but was quite attractive I must say, an other man in black was also following him, must be his bodyguard. Judging by the appearance he must be loaded.

When he came at a decent distance, he cleared his throat while debating when to talk.

" Morning! Miss Belkin, I am James Fitzegrald owner of Fitzgerald and Co. And before you ask me may I know you I have a proposal for you that can put your father out of his misery but may put you in one."

"Huh? "
A/N
Hey again readers . First of all thank you for 90+ reads . I hope this chapter also gets the same response. Pls encourage me by voting and commenting.
Secondly, I am sorry for the late update I was suffering from flu, I had million of college assignments to do, My so-called boyfriend cheated on me but dont worry I am past it now, but when I thought this year cant be more bad ...*boom* the worst thing happened Zayn left 1D . Its like life is slapping me for my karmas (I did in my past lives).
Still after every bad stage of life you go through you only grow wise but dont stop living. Well thats me. See ya soon.
Love all my readers to moon and back.
Love stace.