Five plus Two

Later that day when we reached his big mansion , seeing the mansion my jaw dropped as if someone told me vampires were real. The mansion was way too beautiful. There was a huge garden covered with colourful flowers and small saplings, I couldnt believe my eyes ,I didnt realized I was staring the mansion for too long when I heard someone clearing his throat which broke my trance.

" If you have done enough drooling can we make way to the house?" Lucas said dryly.

I followed him to the house and to my utter surprise the house was a complete sight of a magnificent castle. The walls were all grey, furniture was classy, there were paintings hanging on wall I was figuring out the theme of the painting which was hung up at the extreme left. There was woman in that painting who was wearing a black mask, the background was red giving an impression of blood.

" What is that painting about? " out of curiosity I asked him pointing on to the painting.

"None of your business"

"Are you always this arrogant" I dismissively threw my hands in air .

" Do you hate me? "

"Yes" after the word came out from his mouth I was ready to kick his groin.

" Are you a baboon with anger issues who ran out of a zoo? " I fired back

"Yes" this time he didn't realize what my question was and now I was stifling my laugh so bad.

" What the? For fuck's sake stop it . Okay? I am neither a baboon nor ran out from zoo." He was watching me intently like he's gonna eat me at any second.

He started taking steps towards me, like an animal ready to attack his prey .

"Okay I am sorry I wont make fun of you! I swear ."

Still he was treating his steps towards me making the hair of my back stand .

" I get it now . You are not a baboon."

I was now stuck as there was wall behind me and I wasn't having anywhere to escape . Damn! I didn't knew he even had PMS issues.

When he was close enough, I can feel the heat of his body against mine.

He slowly closed the distance and his head was leaning against the crook of my neck.

I was shacking and was positive that I will surely stumble if he wont stop this.

Good god! He smells like divine.

" You should respect your husband and never question him or else I will tell you what the consequences are." He whispered in my ear and nibbled my earlobe brutally. It stings, I want to push him away for the pain he is causing to me but at the same time I was loving the feeling of his lips on my earlobe and then he slowly dragged his hands to my ass and before I knew it he spanked me hard 8 times.

I hissed in pain or pleasure, which I am not sure about.

"five for what you did in the car and two calling me a baboon" he whispered right in my ears and gave my ass a quick squeeze and started retreating his steps.

Such a sadist!!

Author note-
Hey guys sorry for not updating this story for a while..I was caught up with lots of stuff..
Hope u enjoyed the chapter...
Remember the more you vote the more likely you will get an early update
-stace😘