Only two fingers

Authors Note —- Please read , I beg you to
Firstly I am really very sorry for updating this late, I know I have written this story at the time of stone age and still wont update, I am reallllyyyyyyy sorrryyy guyss. Here is the chapter It will contain *Mature content* so you may skip that part just in case. Also thank you so much for voting and showering your love. Also I promise you guys to update the next chapter which is ready after I get 130 votes. Till then enjoy.
Love,
Stace
—————————

"Cmon Kylie, Lets go to my room. We dont want our Maids to enjoy a little free show while we are at it, do we?"- Luke hissed into my ears. He took my hand and guided me upstairs into his master bedroom. I am just not expecting anything and neither am I wondering further circumstances which I will face just because I wanted to play a daring woman today in front of Rebecca.

But I am proud to stand up for my little self, I am my hero.

Once we reached his room Luke sat on the edge of his bed , looking tired he rubbed his face and buried his face in his hands. This was not the same luke I was encountered downstairs, he is somewhat Vulnerable and fragile . I know he just has this strong guard on his exterior but inside he is...... I want to know what he is holding inside of him.

" You should have shut this trap of yours in front of Rebecca, She can see through any situation and now she is probably overthinking your words. She will call my dad and ask him if he thinks something is wrong and this will just fuck up with my business. JUST BECAUSE OF YOU." At this point Luke was breathing hard ,holding back his emotions.

" Why are you so obsessed with you being more successful and wealthy, there are people around you too, do you even attend them? rather than stressing about your godamn business all the time?"- I had to say this , looking right into his eyes .

"I am married to you Luke, do you not feel like you have some responsibilities towards this marriage?"

" Oh you want me to be a good husband? Dont you?" He said with a humourless laugh, while standing up he rolled up his sleeves. He paused mid-way and looked at me with a smirk. "Husband's first priority is to always take care of his wife's pleasure" He huskily said those words which made a shiver run down my spine.

He came closer to me slowly like he is a predator and I am his pray, He has a mission to play with my emotions again.

"Come here Kylie" He commanded in a husky tone

I stepped back slowly as he treated his steps towards my direction.

"Dont even try this Luke" I warned him

He just smirked in response.

"You wanted me to be a good husband , I am trying to be one."

I stopped , not that I wanted to but because I had to , there was no where for me to go now , I was plastered at the corner of the wall.

Luke finally approached me, and to my surprise he started to caress my cheeks, he has me in his trance, I enjoy his touch , his smell and everything.

It was not long after he took both my wrist and pulled them up my head.

"Only two fingers, dont lose it until I tell you to" Luke whispered

I looked at him knitting my eyebrows in confusion.

And the next thing I know, with his free hand Luke started to roll up my dress towards my waist.

I started to struggle out of his hold.

"Luke please" It was not me lads, It was my traitorous voice which was enjoying it.

Luke worked his hands towards my thighs , He made small circles of movement with his hands on my upper thigh causing me to moan.

His touch was something I cannot describe, I was silk to my skin , It was strong yet soft. He buried his face on the crook of my neck breathing irrationally.

"I see you are enjoying it" Luke mumbled

All of a sudden he plunged two fingers inside of my opening , It was painful, I am not accustomed to it. It was not at all pleasure but a punishment to me. I arched my back while holding a cry.

"Plea..se, Its hurting me"

I half moaned and half cried this time.

Tears started to flow freely.

Luke picked up his pace, shamelessly he played with my clit. He then started to rub my clit furiously, This was making me very wet, so wet that I can water a whole sapling yard from my dampness. He again plunged his long fingers into me making me whimper a little.

It made me feel like some sex slave of his, made me feel disgusted.

He was a monster I wanted to tame, only his ugly side is what he showcased , the exteriors were strong but the interiors were what I want to explore. Tear me apart Luke, you have me from the first day I laid my eyes on you.

I was so exhausted and numb that I hardly showed any emotions. I was about to come when

"Dont come" He commanded

What are we playing Fifty shades fifty shades?

Next moment he took out his fingers from me.

HE DENIED ME A RELEASE. This was his plan all along
That CUNT asdfghhjkl

A whimper came out of me and Luke detached himself from me to look at my face.

"Were you crying?" He asked me in concern while he placed his hand on my cheek.

He pulled me closer, so close that I could hear his heart drumming in my chest. I was ashamed of my current state so I buried my face into his chest just to cry silently.

"Did that hurt? I dont want to but I cant help it but I am like this, this is me, I love seeing you in pain, I can only cause you pain so its better you stay out of my territory" he whispered these words in my ear in a very stern tone. I am frightened of him but at the same time I have lost my poor heart to him. A shiver ran down my spine when I looked straight into those blue eyes.

"Why?" was the only word came out of my mouth.He griped his hands more tightly on my waist that made me whimper in pain.

"Because you are my damn wife. An unwanted wife who was forced upon me."

With this he retreated and made me think of what have I done to deserve this man as my husband?
————————
Next chapter after 130 votes.