His Unwanted Wife(summary)

He was looking at me with concern, He snaked his hands towards my waist and pulled me closer so close that I could hear his heart drumming in my chest. I was afraid I wont be able to hold back my tears anymore.

"I am sorry! Did that hurt? I dont want to but I cant help it but I am this, this is me, I love seeing you in pain, I can only cause you pain so its better you stay out of my territory" he whispered these words in my ear in a very stern tone. I am frightened of him but at the same time I have lost my poor heart to him. A shiver ran down my spine when I looked straight into those blue eyes.

"Why?" was the only word came out of my mouth.He griped his hands more tightly on my waist that made me whimper in pain.

"Because you are my damn wife. An unwanted wife who was forced upon me."

With this he retreated and made me think of what have I done to deserve this man as my husband?

But Mr. Big shot I am your sole wife and I will fight for your love if it even earns me pain you give me or if it even makes me fight your mistresses I will do it in no time.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Stace here this is my first story that I am gonna continue. Lemme know what you think about it? I will continue the story if you guys support me by voting and reviewing.
Thanks