Never Ugly

That night I kept all the feeling to myself mumbling his name in sleep and cringing hard to those memories. I hated it but some part of me wanted this, wanted his touch but of comfort not the touch that would torment my soul. I wish I could just hate him with everything in me. Had it not been for my dad I would have never agreed on all this but it was my fate to be tied with a cold and distant man like Luke; this might be some Karma, when you have a gorgeous husband but is off limits and oh an Asshole with zero emotions but do I say good fingering skills.

The day went by with me being in bed and reading a classic novel with some hot chocolate in my hand, I was enjoying this state of serenity with little by my side but everything comforting but not until Luke showed up in my room without warning standing with his high and almighty stature looking me straight in the eye. What did I do now?

"You need to eat Kylie" not something that would come out of his mouth with concern but with more command.

"I am not really hungry, why don't you go eat something for you must be exhausted today after snapping at several people for no reason and after feeding lies to your sister about our marriage of convenience and after ... "

"After last night?" Luke smirked completing that sentence

Next he took me by surprise after grabbing my arms with force and making me stand on the floor.

"I apologised to you for last night, you push me to edge, you're playing this game too Kylie. Unleashing wrath from me and in return do you expect me to be a good husband? I would never imagined myself settling with someone like you before this marriage. "

"Is this because you feel I am ugly, you have better girls around you anyway at your booty call." This time tears already left my eyes dampening the surface of my cheek. It was a vulnerable moment for me, I wanted his validation to feel beautiful but he doesn't even find me beautiful.

Luke slightly opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out because he cannot deny the fact that he still sleeps around after this- what we call a marriage, after vows a heated kiss , no agreement , deceit, air of tension surrounding us every time we are in the same room; all this is unbearable.

"Never ugly" Luke whispered not harshly this time.

This will be my death.

He turned his back to me and started leaving me all alone without the answers, but I won't let him this time. I just won't .

I grabbed his arm and swung him to face towards me.

"Tell me you're going to a girl with whom you will spent your time with together tonight just to relieve the stress this marriage is causing and without a hint of guilt you will come back to me tomorrow and play the same old game of ignorance. You will still live days after days but it will be me who will die from inside every time." I poked my finger to his chest blurting everything out

Luke was evidently bubbling with anger this time reading to pounce at me like I am his prey.

"Kylie we have had enough for today, I will talk to you in morning. Don't make me apologise to you again in the morning after what happens this night , so it will be better if you do you thing and I do mine."

I was tired the mental turmoil was making me a wreck. SURVIVAL was the only option for me. I will drown myself in this solitude. NO

"Luke" I whispered

He stopped dead on his track waiting for more flying criticism on his way

"You have me now, you don't need to sleep around with anyone. You can always have your way with me."
I was playing with the hem of my dress in anticipation after the brave words that left my mouth.

"Don't wish for something you won't be able wield."

Luke turned around to look me in all seriousness.

"I will stop sleeping around if this is want you want Kylie. But only if you promise me to not compromise with your help , I don't want someone to lose their life again because of me."

-----------------------
Hey guys!
I will update my next chapter after 150 votes as it is ready and I promise there won't be any delay. Also check out the story of my good friend Anushka- Two dead roses; it's superb yall.I love you allllll

Stace