BONUS

Axel had a habit of sneaking into Alec's bed during the night since the kiss but he would always disappear before Alec woke up. His arms were around Alec's waist, his head laid on his sweetheart's chest and their legs tangled together. Surprisingly, Alec liked sleeping without a shirt so Axel's ear was pressed down his chest. He didn't need his enhanced hearing to listen to his heartbeat.

Alec always had one hand on Axel's hair while the other was on his back. Axel noticed that time to time, his sweetheart's heartbeat would spike up whenever he shifted before going back to the way it was. Occasionally, Alec would play with his hair or drum his finger on Axel's back. One of the things Axel liked the most was when he stroked his back, his nail slightly scratching against his skin. Honestly, it turned him on.

This night was different. Silence encased the room as Alec's chest heaved up and down from his breathing. Alec woke up when he felt the blanket shift up. He groaned lightly for being disturbed from his sleep and then he laid on his back so Axel could cuddle with him. He knew that Axel would sneak in his room and cuddle with him until he fell asleep. Alec would always wake up during the night, finding Axel on his chest.

This time was different. Axel first straddled his waist, his hand cupping Alec's cheek as he kissed his forehead. His hand traveled down his neck, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. "God, i'm in love with you," Alec heard, a blush appearing on his cheeks. He was glad that the lights were closed or else he would realize he was awake.

Alec opened his eyes, squinting through the darkness. His breath got caught as he saw Axel's glowing turquoise eyes in the darkness. A sleepy smile appeared on his lips as he reached out to touch his cheek. His finger felt the soft skin of his boyfriend's as the latter leaned into his touch.

"You're awake, sweetheart. Sorry for waking you up," Axel apologized, his glowing eyes dimming down. Axel took a hold of his hand, kissing his fingers with light kisses. Alec closed his eyes, mumbling out with a husky voice, "Are we going to cuddle or are you going to keep straddling me?"

"I'm liking this position but you seem sleep deprived so cuddling, it is," Axel said, grabbing the blanket. He propped himself up his hands, both hands on each side of Alec's head. Axel leaned down, giving Alec a long slow kiss that made his body stir with want and longing. His kisses continued on Alec's neck and collar bone before he laid on his sweetheart's chest.

Alec let out a shaky breath as he placed a hand on Axel's hair. His fingers curled around one of his curls. Alec had long realized that Axel's hair was indecisive. It was either curly or wavy, never straight. His other hand went on his naked back, his fingers stroking his soft back. Axel inhaled sharply as he suddenly nuzzled his neck. Taken aback by the sudden movement, his nails unconsciously had been digging into his skin.

He went back to stroking Axel's back as he felt the latter's hand run down his side. For a second, Alec thought of this as a competition to who would be seduced first but then he realized that he hadn't done anything to seduce Axel so he cast away the thought.

Alec's eyes were wide open, looking up to ceiling. He could feel Axel's hair tickling his neck and his ear, his hot breath against his neck and his fingers tracing circles on his waist. "When are we going on that date?" Alec bit his lip, waiting for Axel to answer. "Whenever and wherever you want, sweetheart," He finally answered, talking against his neck.

Alec shivered, not expecting him to answer so soon. He let out a breathy laugh as Axel kissed his neck. "Whenever and wherever, huh?" Axel propped himself up with his elbows, using his glowing eyes to see through the darkness. His hand went to his cheek, slowly finding his lips. Axel traced his lips, kissing him right after.

They kissed with brutal, ferocious passion, their breaths mingling hotly as Alec pulled away. Axel opened his eyes, closing it right after as Alec kissed him again, the same passion shared before still present. Alec pushed him on his back, his arms locking him in place. He kissed him even harder, deeper as Axel pushed himself on the headboard. Alec straddled him, a low groan resounding from his throat.

Axel pressed himself against Alec, the heat from their bodies growing hotter as did the kiss. Axel pulled back, their forehead pressed against each other as they looked at each other. The darkness had been bothering both of them since they wanted to see each others face. Instead of getting up to put the lights on, Axel brought his lips against Alec's.

Axel was still in awe from how soft Alec's lips were even in a rough passionate kiss. He was amazed by his sweetheart. His calculating blue eyes, his black hair that he always loved grabbing whenever they kissed, his soft pink lips that said the most sarcastic yet sweetest thing ever, his lanky yet muscly body that he loved pinning down, Alec Lightwood is simply perfect and someone so flawed like Axel Knight was lucky to have him.

"I'm in love with you," Axel whispered as Alec started peppering kisses down his neck, his hands on Axel's chest. Axel let out a breathy moan as he whispered, "You have no idea madly in love I am with you, sweetheart."

Alec froze as he mumbled out against his neck, "I do because I feel the same way." Axel pushed Alec on his back, his eyes glowing turquoise. He felt bad for Alec since he couldn't see anything while he could use his glowing eyes to see. Axel also could've used his shadows to put the lights on but he liked the fact that he could see Alec become a mess under his hands.

"Say it. Say that you love me or no kisses," Axel teased, going to straddle Alec. His hands traced every curves, every runes that Alec had. Alec grabbed his neck, pulling him down. His other hand was on his lower back. He rolled them over, him now being on top.

He grabbed Axel's hands and put them on top of his head. His legs were on each side of Axel's legs. He had him completely captured just like his heart was. He brushed his lips against Axel's, pressing his lower half against Axel. "I love you, Axel."

Axel did the only thing that his trapped self could do, he kissed Alec.

_________________

I BET YOU GUYS DIDN'T THINK THAT YOU WOULD EVER HEAR FROM ME. WELL GUESS AGAIN. Sorry for this sucky bonus but I felt like writing something about Knightwood and this happened. And also, I missed you guys. And I'm in love with the gif above (or to the side).

I might maybe write more bonuses in the future so if I did, what would you want to see? 

Anyway, how did you like the bonus?

ADIOS